Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Weird notifications

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Mr H

Jan 6, 2020
Manchester
I’ve had 3 notifications relating to the SR+ I sold about a month ago, it was removed from my account on the same day and I can no longer see it in the app.

2 alerts relating to low battery level and another today saying the drivers door was open.
Anyone else had similar and how do I stop it ??

It sounds like your phones push notification identifier is still registered somewhere, you could try deleting and re-installing the app, that should force it to generate a new identifier for you, that should stop the notifications from it.

Reactions: Mr H
I’ve had 3 notifications relating to the SR+ I sold about a month ago, it was removed from my account on the same day and I can no longer see it in the app.

2 alerts relating to low battery level and another today saying the drivers door was open.
Cars have feelings just like abandoned pets... she won't eat & the door means she needs a cuddle.

It's you that needs charging. Does H stand for heartless?

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: ACarneiro

have had the same issue here. Sold my old Model S around a month ago. Yesterday received one notification of a window open, and a second one that charging had stopped. When I 'tap' on the notification on the phone it says (something like) "that vehicle is no longer in your Tesla account". Annoying.