Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Weird warnings on my Model X, glitch possibly

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am getting warnings several times a week, and I just got my car. I have been very please with performance otherwise. So far I have seen:
- auto park disabled
- suspension disabled
- emergency brake disabled

It started with auto park warning with exclamation symbol. Then it moved on to suspension several days later that stayed there for 3 days and sometimes locked me out of changing suspension height. Then suspension went back to normal and warning went onto emergency brake. Warning would go away if I parked the car and came back hours later. Then I may or may not get them again right away. Rebooting by holding brake and scroll wheels only makes it go away for a minute.

This has been a surprise of rolling warnings, and I am not convinced it's a hardware issue.

I did update firmware right after Christmas. Is this some sort of software glitch? Or possibly a ground plug problem? I am scratching my head here.

Last edited:
I would call the service center and have them look at logs remotely. Giving them a couple timestamps should help. I have had all sorts of similar messages, some hardware problems, some software problems.

Thanks for the reply. How do they perform this remote function? Now that weather had changed, the warnings went away and hasn't came back for a week. I hope they are not related.:eek: