Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

West Bridgford, Nottingham Planning Application

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Morning all - Ran past today, they have now erected wire fences to keep nosey people like me out - And blocked off the carpark so cars cannot park etc - So Certainly movement. I also saw one of the vans parked near the back, and took the name down; About Us - Frank Goulding 2013. NB. There are a few houses which back onto the property, so just triple-checking the construction was all related to the garage and not the residential dwellings, but there were too many vans previously parked under the car park canvas of the garage for it to be residential.

Some more materials arrived also, I'll take a walk down there tonight and see if I can see much of the inside workings... There were some boxes with green writing on which looked new and interesting!

I had mobile service out last week and one of the guys who came was training and said he would be operating out of this Notts SC.

I think the neighbors curtains were twitching when these rolled up :cool:

If you've never seen inside the Service cars they are sweet, back seats and gone and all replaced with custom draws etc. Oh and it was a 100DL, crazy!

Attachments

• 20200701_140153.jpg
    20200701_140153.jpg
    346.5 KB · Views: 97
I had mobile service out last week and one of the guys who came was training and said he would be operating out of this Notts SC.

I think the neighbors curtains were twitching when these rolled up :cool:

If you've never seen inside the Service cars they are sweet, back seats and gone and all replaced with custom draws etc. Oh and it was a 100DL, crazy!

• Love
Reactions: stonecoldrmw
Just to update, there's a lot of digging going on down in WB's upcoming service centre. Everyone at Tesla I speak to says the same "There's even a chance it could open this year"... Based on the progress I'm seeing, I'd say that looks very likey!

Will try and get some pics in next 48hrs - They've dug out a number of channels which I'm suspecting is the channelling for electricity for the 6 superchargers - And they have a heap of large black pipe/channelling (not sure what this is called). Plus a new delivery of bricks etc.

No paint or note of those elements mention in planning as yet, but suspect they're getting all the heavy lifting done first as planning was largely cosmetic changes.

I've not visited Nottingham with the Model 3 yet but will be doing soon hopefully.

When the SC is up and running can you use the superchargers at SCs for routine charging if not having anything actually done there? Would be more convenient to use than hunting around for other charging options, or slow charging off three pin at the house.

Sorry to resurrect and old post, but any idea when this sc is going live? I've got a sc appointment booked for some minor cosmetic stuff and more than happy to wait until WB is open to save driving to the middle of Birmingham or Milton Keynes in the middle of an outbreak!

Sorry to resurrect and old post, but any idea when this sc is going live? I've got a sc appointment booked for some minor cosmetic stuff and more than happy to wait until WB is open to save driving to the middle of Birmingham or Milton Keynes in the middle of an outbreak!
I'm in Derby and been doing the same as you, Brum or MK. Can't wait for WB. I've got a ranger visit for a trim problem on Monday but was lucky to get that. It will be luxury to just travel 8 miles down the 52! Eagerly awaited....

Reactions: n47h4n and Roy W.
I'm in Derby and been doing the same as you, Brum or MK. Can't wait for WB. I've got a ranger visit for a trim problem on Monday but was lucky to get that. It will be luxury to just travel 8 miles down the 52! Eagerly awaited....

There's quite a few Teslas around here these days it's great!

I booked something in the app, just to get it there within the first few hours of ownership, though I guess if there was ever an argument over it the photos themselves will be geo/time stamped! Will email MK on monday to open some more human dialogue (and say I'm happy to wait once it's logged in my account, or whatever).