Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Western Canada Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No lineups so far at hope, Merritt, or Kamloops. In fact, all stalls were empty.

Can anyone tell me their energy usage from Kelowna to Revelstoke in the summer in a Model X? EVtripplanner tells me about 220km assuming 260kg payload and 35 degree weather. Not sure how accurate this is.

Our recent trip in a Model S but something for comparison
Model S P85 - 21" wheels. Drove 212km from Kelowna to Revelstoke,193wh/km, 41 kWh, 32C so Air was on the whole trip

high outside temps and lower driving speeds? Cause 187 is ludicrously delicious efficiency. I barely got that in my S 60. :confused: What was your average speed do you think 80 kph?

110km/hr. I kid you not. I was consciously driving efficiently because I was so worried about not making it in my 60D. See screenshot below as proof (trip A). Outside temperature was over 30 degrees. If I had gone 80km/hr, I would have constantly been given the middle finger for holding up traffic!

IMG_1748.JPG

110km/hr. I kid you not. I was consciously driving efficiently because I was so worried about not making it in my 60D. See screenshot below as proof (trip A). Outside temperature was over 30 degrees. If I had gone 80km/hr, I would have constantly been given the middle finger for holding up traffic!

View attachment 235387
well done I'd say! Perfect temps for peak efficiency for the win, and you got some light foot!

View attachment 235387
According to your current trip data, you did 194.2 km in 2:25 which is an average for the trip of about 80km/hr.

Next time someone goes by Sicamous, check the Best Western or ask the manager if they have any construction projects scheduled in their parking lot :)
Same hotel as Revy and Kelowna, so that's where my money is.
I was thinking the same thing.
I have looked at it a couple of times so far this year (from the road) and didn't see any construction. I've driven Calgary-Vancouver three times since March.

• Helpful
Reactions: RiverBrick