Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What are your options if your Tesla M3 gets stolen? And features I would like to see.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm sorry, but this video is click-bait, and I can't deal with click-bait (also, nicely played to make it 10:01 to get the extra ad revenue for >10-min videos).

I don't get add revenue as I don't have any monetized videos this is just FOR FUN.

People ask me all the time what I CAN do if it's stolen from the app. I was curious. Man oh man.

Reactions: tvad
I don't get add revenue as I don't have any monetized videos this is just FOR FUN.

People ask me all the time what I CAN do if it's stolen from the app. I was curious. Man oh man.
It can be rough around here. Guilty until proven innocent. "Photos or it didn't happen" kind of nonsense. I tend to believe people at their word. It's my upbringing. Hope I'm right in this case.

Nevertheless, @ecarfan has made the rule clear, and "The Dude Abides"...

I arrived after the video link was removed, so I'll just treat the thread as interesting absent the clickbait.

1. Ability to force the car to pull over safely and lock all doors.

2. Enable a big countdown timer on the screen that says "car is being remotely stopped in 2 minutes", with the countdown showing to the driver.

3. Activate the camera above the rearview mirror.

4. Initiate a video call to the thief over the LTE to taunt them, muttering "Oh yeah, here come the police." and "I see you." in the most Lord of the Rings Sauron voice possible.

5. Ability to remote force the playback - at the loudest possible volume - of various prison-themed songs.

• Funny
Reactions: tvad and wenkan
New button on the Tesla app:
Stolen
To engage all the good stuff you mentioned like remote interior camera and also chill mode, annoyingly loud sounds from the speaker system, speed limit (gradually to 0), sentry upload to our tesla account
Once the perp exits the vehicle, summon it back to us

1. Disable steering wheel facebomb. If you're belted, you won't travel far enough to touch the wheel.
2. Remove bag from facebomb.
3. Fill void with dimes, carpet tacks, broken razor blades and broken Coke bottle glass.
4. Add button to phone app, labeled, "Eat THIS, thief!"
5. Savor.