Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What brand did your Tesla replace

Which brand did you own most recently prior to Tesla

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Toyota hasn't been Toyota since the mid 90's. Imagine have a Paseo, 2dr/4dr Camry V6 5spd man, Celica (and al trac), MKIV Supra... They had an entire sporty line of cars for whatever you wanted. Now they have to outsource to BMW and Subaru. So sad.
The prius and prius prime i had/have, has had zero issues. I dont think sportscar when i hear Toyota.

Reactions: APotatoGod
Toyota in particular could have owned this market if they kept innovating the Prius and didn't push hydrogen.
Noticed another thread where someone couldn't see turns on his map because of all the charge icons and another wished for such a problem. I had a friend whose daughter worked for toyota and leased a Murai for nearly nothing but at that time, here in SoCal, she could only fuel it at work.

My cars in order from High School - To Now (29) Jeep Wrangler, Toyota Camry, BMW 3 Series, Lexus CT, BMW X3, Model 3, Model S.

Still have the Lexus, but its been Tesla, Tesla after and its going to be Tesla Tesla Tesla Tesla afterwards.
I was thinking about starting a thread like this. Here is mine:

Acura integra, Toyota Celica, Toyota Camry, Nissan 240SX, Toyota Celica, Toyota Celica, Infiniti I35, Toyota MR2, Kawasaki Ninja 500, Suzuki GSX-650F, Honda CRV, Tesla Model 3

Reactions: Radish11
We replaced the wife's Subaru Tribeca with a MYP. The Tribeca was a pretty good suv, not the best at anything but decent. I put in a Pioneer NAV and rear display setup, which was a one-off as they never designed the headunit to be replaced. The Tribeca only had 65K miles but it got to that point where I new repairs were coming so it was a good time to finally make the switch to a Tesla. And the Tribeca got horrific mileage.

I sold my Chrysler Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid to a friend so I could buy the Tesla. I recently borrowed it for a week and realized it does some things MUCH better than my MY. For example, the AUTO wipers work very well and are quiet. There's almost no road noise. It has a glasses holder above the rear view mirror. All mirrors adjust for bright lights at night. The paint and body panels are still all perfect. FYI, I averaged 58 MPG over the 32,000 I drove a large van.

I absolutely love my Tesla but sure wish they would get the little irritants and QC resolved.