Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What changes to production Cybertruck ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not going to ask for a link but why do you state that?
I've seen it stated a number of times in various forums. No idea if it's true. There haven't been any pictures which hinted there was some other structure. The strongest evidence is that SpaceX uses some stringers in addition to an exoskeleton, but that's hardly a unibody construction, which is what the rumors say.

There are a lot of whiners. Seems like half the posters want something smaller so it will fit in their suburban garage. The other half want something bigger so it can to a 5th wheel.

I guessing since Ford sold over a million F-150s in 2018, they kinda know what sizes sell well. And strictly by coincidence, the Cybrtrck is within half an inch of the size of the most popular truck, a 4-door short bed, which doesn't fit easily into many garages or tow a 5th wheel. I guess Ford is doing it all wrong, eh?

Maybe that the reason there are DOZENS of truck models from Ford - one size doesn't fit all. Who wooda thunkit?