Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What did you name your Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How do you pronounce the triple P? :)

Wondering if the name "Zappp" is an homage to the Zap Xebra? (One of the very few EVs available after GM crushed the EV1 and before the Tesla Roadster and Nissan Leaf.) Some folks named their Xebras "Zappy."

More like when you come around someone and pull in front while still accelerating... Zapppppp... you are gone. Also as kids (3 boys, poor mom) growing up in a dry desert we would zap each other with zap each other with static electricity that would really make a loud popping sounds as you zapped your brother.

ahhh.. the joys of childhood. hmmm... maybe next family reunion i'll try zap them.

Since I have a ‘46 Hudson, ‘51 Hudson, a red ‘18 Model S and am a fan of the Pixar Cars movies so the choice was natural -

Natalie

After the character Natalie Certain from Cars 3.

I didn’t plan to have a collection of Cars cars, it just worked out that way. My father restored the Hudson’s long before the first Cars movie came out.

I generally don’t name my cars but the Tesla required it for the app. The ‘51 Hudson was named Mabel by the pervious owner and the name stuck after my father bought it in the ‘70s.

My kids love that movie and after watching it countless times along with a visit to Carsland it had a special place in my heart. Thinking about Sally, even if she is a Porsche.

Starship MK 1

After the first SpaceX rocketship, my initials and personalized license plate

Attachments

• IMG_20200430_143424.jpg
    IMG_20200430_143424.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 73