Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What did you sell/trade for your 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another BMW. I had a '16 M2 6M/T before. I knew it was time to go with the maintenance costs eating me alive. My local dealer wanted to (over)charge me almost $1000 for spark plugs and air filter! They told me "no choice it you want to keep the extended (aftermarket) warranty in effect". Pay out the nose now, or risk major repair later. I buddy just test drove a M3P and said I had to try it. 2 days later I took a day off work and went to Nashville to drive one. Ordered one when I got home!
Miss the looks of the BMW, and the exhaust note, but nothing else. No more ICE here!

Reactions: ScoobyRVA
Porsche Macan S
PXL_20211128_233243059.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20211128_233322188.jpg
    PXL_20211128_233322188.jpg
    598.4 KB · Views: 83
Reactions: SQ97
Silver 2001 Toyota Camry, sold for about $600. Still ran ok, leaked a bit of oil, felt surprisingly heavy and slow though and drank a lot of fuel considering its "performance" and that it's not that old a car.

Other vehicles as per avatar image have not been sold. Quite the contrast with the Tesla.

…I do miss the firmer/tighter ride quality of the Audis…and I'm planning on installing MPP Sports coilovers soon on my 2022 M3P
Interesting. I find the Model 3P’s ride (with 20” wheels/tires) to be firmer than any of my Audis, including the S4, which was lowered.

Hope you find the ride you’re looking for with those aftermarket components.

Reactions: CreoUCLA
Interesting. I find the Model 3P’s ride (with 20” wheels/tires) to be firmer than any of my Audis, including the S4, which was lowered.

Hope you find the ride you’re looking for with those aftermarket components.

Our 2021 TT on stock suspension + 255/35R19 Falken FK510 tires is quite a bit firmer. What year is your M3P? Maybe they revised damper valving for the later model years as I find my 2022 M3P to be fairly soft.