Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What do we do now? 18 months to go.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This Forum exploded after the Great reveal on 3/31.

Seems to be settling down now. I wonder what we are going to do now?
Main topics have been exhausted.
Tesla has reverted back into it's shell of not saying anything.
Speculations have petered out.
EV Hopes and Dreams - although still alive - in a state of hibernation.

....tapping my pencil on the table....looking out the window....dozing off.

What do we do now?

Reactions: SΞXY P100D
I'm installing my charger in the garage. That's been keeping me busy for the last week :p I ultimately decided to go with the Tesla Wall Connector. I assume it's going to work with the Model 3. I'm doing it now to take advantage of the tax credit that expires at the end of the year. I have a very straight forward installation so the whole job, including the cost of the charger, is going to run me $1100. So from what my accountant tells me, i'll be eligible for 50% credit from NYS and 30% from the federal govt. My OOP after rebate will be around $210. Pretty good i think :)

Reactions: ZachShahan
I'm installing my charger in the garage. That's been keeping me busy for the last week :p I ultimately decided to go with the Tesla Wall Connector. I assume it's going to work with the Model 3. I'm doing it now to take advantage of the tax credit that expires at the end of the year. I have a very straight forward installation so the whole job, including the cost of the charger, is going to run me $1100. So from what my accountant tells me, i'll be eligible for 50% credit from NYS and 30% from the federal govt. My OOP after rebate will be around $210. Pretty good i think :)
Can you please link to info about the Fed 30% credit?

Geez, this is like finding out your wife is pregnant, and having to wait twice as long....
-Your going to have to decorate a room.
-Your going to be spending a lot of cash.
-Your going to have to do a lot of research.
-Your excited, but not quite sure what your excited for. But, you've got a good idea.
- Your disappointed because this time, your wife's boobs aren't going to get bigger.
-You'll need to buy products to take care of this baby.
-This time around, no diapers! Yea!
-You hope as time goes on, the pictures look more like what your hoping for.
-You don't know whether or not you should tell people yet, becuase your worried about there reaction.
-Your already picking out music to play to your baby.
-Your excited about the tax benefits.
-You need to name it.
-You'll be worried about the baby for the first few days so, you may need to sleep next to it.
-Damn, 18+ months... :)