Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What do you display on the Instrument Cluster?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Media on the left and Energy on the right. When the Nav is in use, it automatically displaces the Media in the left window. And when I need to see tire pressure or trip data, I manually select it in the right hand window.
This is how I have had it since Day 1. I think I emulated Bjorn Nyland! But I know it makes little sense to have the media in the left window, because it displays too small and the font is unreadably light (gray). Old habits die hard...

For me, left doesn't matter as the car is only used for long trips and I always have Nav enabled, which overrides everything. On the right I have all four Trips enabled, with Trip B = Lifetime and Trip A being cumulative for whatever long-distance trip we're taking. To me, the most important parameter is efficiency as my goal is to have all three trips be less than Lifetime Wh/mi. Just had the MCU1 repaired at 110K miles and I lost my stored Lifetime 295Wh/mi in my 2013 MS85.:( On the main display I alternate amongst Energy, Map, Media, and Tesla Winds on the Web (I hope the browser now works again). No trips since February with the car in the garage under wraps and 12v on a float charger. The main display failed a few weeks ago when I pulled the car out to access something.