Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What do you do for work? Just passing time waiting for updates from Tesla :)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep, that's the one. Very nice guy. Cool farm house too - built 1845....

- - - Updated - - -

Used to live in the shadow of the old Bell Labs - my job was to lower the collective IQ of the community. A rousing success I was! He was a nice guy, very sweet wife and a couple of super well-rounded over-achieving kids.

Semi-retired lawyer (arbitration, complex litigation), private investor (trader), writer. Not a Tesla owner yet; waiting to take the test drive next week.
WARNING: Tesla test drives can be very harmful to your wallet but amazingly beneficial to mental health and facial smile contortions. It also invariably results in a near total dissatisfaction with an otherwise and previously assumed perfectly operating non-Tesla vehicle. Do not take this drive lightly!!! The paradigm shift is non-reversible.

1. Engineering Manager, Manufacturing
2. Investor. I have training in finance and MBA. I love investing, especially when I am winning.
3. Co-founder, board member and Intake officer at non profit Community Services provider. The organization is run by 10 volunteers, manages up to 30 volunteers and has been providing free services to the community for the last 11 years. In total we provide up to 80 volunteer hrs/week to approx. 20-40 clients/week.
4. Carer for adult disabled daughter

Last edited:
I don't work any more, I'm a retired anesthesiologist ... I live just a couple blocks from world-famous Venice Beach, CA, and there are quite a few days where I ride only my bicycle and the cars stay in the garage ... there is absolutely no justifiable reason for me to drop well over 100K on a car, and it was a totally frivolous purchase, yet I'm so obcessed about Tesla and the concept of electric cars that I just had to have one