Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What do you think of these wheels?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

antochat

Pearl White P85
Oct 25, 2012
Portland OR
I love the turbine wheels from the side but they are just way too thin for the MS and from the front or rear they look undersized for such a big car. What do you think?
TESLA-wheels-from-BlueAudi.jpg
TESLA-wheels-from-S#129EE4A.jpg

Generally, I am a 5 spoke fan. In this case, with the apparent 22" wheels pictured, I actuallly prefer the first pic. It is more balanced to my eye and minimizes the look of the very low profile sidewall of the 22". Tough call though and always very subjective. The good news is that you cannot go wrong between either of these options or the oem 21". What tire width are you considering here, 255? Staggered? Good luck in your decision either way!!!

Generally, I am a 5 spoke fan. In this case, with the apparent 22" wheels pictured, I actuallly prefer the first pic. It is more balanced to my eye and minimizes the look of the very low profile sidewall of the 22". Tough call though and always very subjective. The good news is that you cannot go wrong between either of these options or the oem 21". What tire width are you considering here, 255? Staggered? Good luck in your decision either way!!!

I like the looks of both. I am thinking 20" or 21" as 22" might look too "pimped out". As I said I love the Tesla turbine wheels ones but they are just too thin and actually looks silly from the front or rear. if they made it in a 9.5" or a 10" I would keep them. So thinking 10" on rear and 9.5" on front or 10" all around. Thanks everyone for your input.