Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What is acceptable in the world of disagree?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Garland is up to his old tricks, again!:rolleyes:
Screenshot_20190704-062849_Chrome.jpg
Guess some things never change.

Ok so we know the mods banned him for few weeks for harassing @doug , @TEG .. for him just to come back and start over ..lol ;)

This is getting old as the car on the right :D, but maybe a good thing out of it is I am no longer disagreeing with anyone with a vote. If I can't state a view without more than a button push, probably ain't worth doing it.

IMG_8265.jpg

(Molly Stark Scenic Byway) Sweet drive!

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA
Reminds me of my time spent at RAF Mildenhall many years ago. A British friend explained it to me:

To send someone to Coventry is an English idiom meaning to deliberately ostracise someone. Typically, this is done by not talking to them, avoiding their company, and acting as if they no longer exist. Victims are treated as though they are completely invisible and inaudible. Wikipedia
Kind of sucks if you actually live in Coventry.

• Funny
Reactions: GSP and Dr. J
The being sent to Coventry term probably dates back the English civil war where there was a POW camp there and the prisoners were largely neglected/ignored.

I wonder if a tweak could be made to the forum so someone can't give more than one or two disagrees to the same person in 24 hours? That would make passive-aggressive disagreeing a lot more difficult.

• Informative
Reactions: S'toon
Status
Not open for further replies.