Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What last mile solution fits in a Tesla (scooter, one wheel, etc)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I rode my Boosted Board to pick up my Model S.

When I'm at superchargers I'll often ride my boosted board to go somewhere while it's charging. That gives me extra time to eat before heading back before the charge is finished.

I thought about a folding e-bike, but I'm really too tall for folding bikes.

Reactions: israndy
When I'm at superchargers I'll often ride my boosted board to go somewhere while it's charging.
That gives me extra time to eat before heading back before the charge is finished.

Why not getting those running shoes, you will run 4% faster!
generateImage

"If a running shoe made you 25 percent faster, would it be fair to wear it in a race?
What about 10 percent? Or 2 percent?
The Nike Zoom Vaporfly 4% — a bouncy, expensive shoe released to the public one year ago — raises these questions
like no shoe in recent distance running history.

Nike says the shoes are about 4 percent better than some of its best racing shoes,
as measured by how much energy runners spend when running in them.
That is an astonishing claim, an efficiency improvement worth almost six minutes to a three-hour marathoner,
or about eight minutes to a four-hour marathoner.

And it may be an accurate one, according to a new analysis by The New York Times of race data
from about 500,000 marathon and half marathon running times since 2014."

Why not getting those running shoes, you will run 4% faster!
generateImage

"If a running shoe made you 25 percent faster, would it be fair to wear it in a race?
What about 10 percent? Or 2 percent?
The Nike Zoom Vaporfly 4% — a bouncy, expensive shoe released to the public one year ago — raises these questions
like no shoe in recent distance running history.

Nike says the shoes are about 4 percent better than some of its best racing shoes,
as measured by how much energy runners spend when running in them.
That is an astonishing claim, an efficiency improvement worth almost six minutes to a three-hour marathoner,
or about eight minutes to a four-hour marathoner.

And it may be an accurate one, according to a new analysis by The New York Times of race data
from about 500,000 marathon and half marathon running times since 2014."

And, run the risk of the possibility of another squeaky nike shoe?

I think I'll pass.

*Squeaks, Squeaks away

Oh, and the last time I ran (not including the elliptical) I was late for chocolate. Wheels were invented so we didn't have to run.

• Funny
Reactions: NeverFollow
Wow, thanks for all the replies. I am shocked no one mentioned the Solo style unicycle. I was hoping they fit as I would rather hit a pine cone with a wheel that big than with those skateboards. When I had the 20 MPH electric GoPed the only "accident" I was in was hitting train tracks that let the wheel go in the space and STOP the bike right there. Lots of other devices (except the shoes) will not carry my 260lbs. The OneWheel looks just like riding the hoverboard from Back to the Future, but DAM, $2000?? And awkward to carry.

The only device that has bought my eye is the Kiwano upright unicycle. But in the year plus that I have been waiting for them to come to market, it's seemed to be almost a scam. Send us money and we'll finish developing this. The site finally has an update from this month on it, after NOTHING since June before. Since it is upright and thus not having a large footprint, I hope people will let me take it into wherever I am, it will even follow me as I wonder in a store, cool. It won't fit in the trunk bin or frunk, but then neither will my umbrella. Maybe I can fashion a mount for them under the trunk deck.

-Randy

I regularly toss my Boosted Dual+XR long board in the trunk. It won't fit in the covered bin or the frunk, but Boosted's Mini probably would fit in those spaces.
I've spent a lot of time on Onewheels... so much fun!! But, I wouldn't choose one as my last-mile vehicle.
My personal preference is for a long board due to it's improved stability & comfort, and ability to be pushed/coast.
-Mark

Boosted Mini fits the frunk!
boosedmini.jpg

Reactions: israndy