Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What or Who keeps whacking the forum?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just want to say thanks dsacks6 and GreenSpeed for keeping back-ups and getting the forum up and running again.

Don't forget that you have people in here who are willing to help and donate what they can. Just say the word!

The conspiracy theorist in me ponders many things including the idea that the site owner has a deal with Tesla to "mysteriously" take down the site any time some controversial news story is about to break. But that would just be too weird and unthinkable, so I put it right out of my head.

The conspiracy theorist in me ponders many things including the idea that the site owner has a deal with Tesla to "mysteriously" take down the site any time some controversial news story is about to break. But that would just be too weird and unthinkable, so I put it right out of my head.
lol:biggrin:
With regard to the future, I will try and get it back up immediately in the future. I am learning how to do it myself rather then having to rely on the help of other people.