Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What other cars besides your Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Always curious to know what else people have in the arsenal besides a Tesla.

I love the Model S that I just bought (collectively drove my new 2017 302 miles since delivery and has been in the SC) but the loaner I have has been fun!

....but the point is what other cars do you have? I mostly drive the Model S but I have an aventador and a 2016 RR Sport supercharged

Here are some Pictures of the aventador and the beloved model s!

IMG_1219.JPG
IMG_0196.JPG
IMG_0197.JPG
IMG_0203.JPG
IMG_1156.JPG

• Love
Reactions: eye.surgeon
your lambo is nice but not very practical, I have a MB gla for mundane tasks like going to the supermarket.

Completely agree, its the most impractical car I have ever owned BUT as I tell my wife I could have far worse habits than owning that car, she agrees. LOL

But ya needing an SUV is def important, trying to convince the wife to get an X but she says "the looks are too much for her" on it

Man I loved the boxter, used to have one! its a fun little car to drive around!

The Boxster is a great car. We got it back at the end of March buying it CPO coming off of a lease return. When I initially drove it, I loved it. We had two previous Boxsters (both 986 models from the early 2000s). Our 2014 3rd gen (981) Boxster was completed different and f'ing awesome! Then, a few months later, we took delivery of our Model X and everything changed. While I, of course, still think our Boxster is a fun car and the top down driving ceretainly can't be beat, the car seems different to me now. Now, it seems unrefined and slow to respond when I push down on the accelerator. I can't imagine why???

Owning a Model X for over a month now and driving my Boxster makes me hungry for the Roadster 4.0 more and more! Bring it on Elon and Maximum Plaid too!!!

Andrew

Reactions: EinSV
BMW i3 and Model X 90D

What do you think of the i3? did you get one with range extender? I have been eyeing to get one lately but the local dealerships seem to think that those are God's gift to earth and dont wanna work on deals.

Love everyone's truck. Always wanted to get one of those Ford's BUT i drive sooo much that I would end paying more gas than my mortgage lol

I've got a 2012 Ford Escape Hybrid (pre styling change).

Not too exciting. Here's some prior cars I've owned. I miss some of them, and wish I could have kept a few of them:

2012 Chevy Volt, 2011 Ford Mustang GT (6 speed, first year for the Coyote 5.0; I miss this one), 1995 Jeep Wrangler S, 2008 Jeep Wrangler (miss this one too), 1997 Cadillac Seville STS, 1981 DeLorean (miss this one too), 1999 Ford Mustang Cobra, 1986 Mercury Capri 5.0.