Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems pretty typical for this stock lately. Whenever news comes out the stock goes down, good or bad. From the limited reading I did on the ER it looks like news is good other than the fact the Crede deal was dilutive and probably not the best move. They are burning through capital but they still have 25M on hand (technically 45M but 20M of that can't be touched). The really good news that came out of it was that they obtained an EU partner on Lymphoseek, which is what they have been waiting for recently.
NAVB is just absolutely dying. The funny thing is that their statement about expansion doesn't match their reported earnings, in other words, the money they got in is less than the adoption rate that they are claiming. That could be a good thing, in that the payments are delayed. However, I'll still probably dump about half my shares tomorrow to meet a margin call.

NAVB is just absolutely dying. The funny thing is that their statement about expansion doesn't match their reported earnings, in other words, the money they got in is less than the adoption rate that they are claiming. That could be a good thing, in that the payments are delayed. However, I'll still probably dump about half my shares tomorrow to meet a margin call.

I saw explained over on InvestorVillage that there is a 45 day delay between actual payment and the money showing up on reports. So the numbers next quarter should be more impressive. Either way the fact it hit $1.11 is just rediculous. Bounced back rather quickly though, which is a good sign.

That stock is not for the faint-hearted. I think that the $1.11 mark today would've been a great price to buy ;) . Considering the consensus 1y-target is still $6 and that NAVB has great product(s), the current price is IMHO a bargain. I went in at $2.04 (d'oh) but am still positive that the stock is going to recover pretty soon. The company itself is in a good position.

My JAN '15 $2 LEAPS currently need a share price of roughly $2.15 to break even on NAVB. I really wish I would have caught it at $1.11 so I could purchase shares at that low, but I was busy at work. Even though I have over a year for my LEAPS to recover, it still distresses me that the share price fell so hard so fast...

yeah, actually about 4 purchased. Two this morning, then two later on. My understanding is that there is a limited window in which they can purchase, and I guess they all did. I'm encouraged by that, but since I purchased another 1000 shares at 1.55 I think i'm good at this price and won't be getting more.

Something drastic is going to need to happen inside NAVB for this to turn around. They are burning through way too much cash with everything they are trying to develop right now. Lymphoseek is not going to bring in enough capital to offset their expenses. I really want to see this company succeed, but they are digging their own grave...

Did you sell out?

I sold all my shares that I purchased this past week (after I saw that 5 insiders bought shares) for a minimal loss, but I still have some $2 Jan '15 LEAPS that are sitting at atleast a 55% loss at the moment. I figure it can't hurt to hold those and see where the stock goes. I'm just not sure where bottom is truely going to be so I don't feel confortable with shares at the moment.

I have some of the Jan $3 leaps. A bunch of shares as well, my basis is around $2.20. I'm standing my ground.. looks like there's a pretty decent chance LymphoSeek becomes mainstream in a year. Hasn't been a fun past several weeks with all my major holdings dropping quite a bit (TSLA, NAVB, FB, OCZ).

Sigh.. I think my huge gains with Tesla this year gave me the balls to make numerous other risky investments. At least I'm still up this year..

I have some of the Jan $3 leaps. A bunch of shares as well, my basis is around $2.20. I'm standing my ground.. looks like there's a pretty decent chance LymphoSeek becomes mainstream in a year. Hasn't been a fun past several weeks with all my major holdings dropping quite a bit (TSLA, NAVB, FB, OCZ).

Sigh.. I think my huge gains with Tesla this year gave me the balls to make numerous other risky investments. At least I'm still up this year..

Well, cancer is surely not going away soon. If NAVB stays ahead of the game and becomes definitive market leader, it's gonna be huge. I rather see the current low as a very good chance to buy than anything else.

ONVO is going a bit crazy. I kept waiting for it to fall back into the 7-8 dollar range to buy some more (bought 1000 at 2.25 and 300 at 6) ...and now its above 12. I really would like to put one more chunk of money down, and should of earlier as I feel this will be a gamechanger for drug research. In the next ten years I would not be shocked to see the stock in the 50-60 dollar range, if what they say about their liver cells http://ir.organovo.com/news/press-releases/press-releases-details/2013/Organovo-Achieves-One-Month-Performance-Drug-Responsiveness-for-3D-Bioprinted-Liver-Tissues stands up to scrutiny. I think there will be another buying opportunity coming up, possibly in the 8-9 dollar range. I also think if the market corrects it could fall back to 5-7 dollars, so for now have decided to hold off buying any new shares. Anyone else have thoughts on this?

ONVO is going a bit crazy. I kept waiting for it to fall back into the 7-8 dollar range to buy some more (bought 1000 at 2.25 and 300 at 6) ...and now its above 12. I really would like to put one more chunk of money down, and should of earlier as I feel this will be a gamechanger for drug research. In the next ten years I would not be shocked to see the stock in the 50-60 dollar range, if what they say about their liver cells http://ir.organovo.com/news/press-releases/press-releases-details/2013/Organovo-Achieves-One-Month-Performance-Drug-Responsiveness-for-3D-Bioprinted-Liver-Tissues stands up to scrutiny. I think there will be another buying opportunity coming up, possibly in the 8-9 dollar range. I also think if the market corrects it could fall back to 5-7 dollars, so for now have decided to hold off buying any new shares. Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Pretty fascinating company, do they have any competition? Looks like they're still in the early stages but ridiculous potential if they can continue to advance. Imagine if they could get to the holy grail, being able to print an organ for transplant on demand, without having to worry about genetic compatibility and host-transplant rejection (i.e., no need to remain on lifelong immunosuppression.)

I've been watching them, I think you've convinced me to pick up a little if they dip back down to single digits.

When we last discussed BitCoin it was trading around $230. Today it's at $600 (!!!). It was $500 yesterday and $400 just 5 days ago. It's a huge upswing. Here's a chart: Bitcoin Charts / Charts. In any case I'm transferring some BTC to exchanges to change for FIAT as it feels like a major bubble. Worst case I'll have huge profits, best case I can exchange back to far more BTC in a week or so ;)