Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What software version on MY when delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What bug? :eek::eek:
Sentry mode stopped working for me in 24.6.4. it goes through all the motions, showing it is recording etc, but does not seem to really record anything. Once I got a sub 1 second clip, but that was it. On 11.103.5 it was working fine. It also seems to mess up some of the dashcam playback, with the red dot showing up in normal dashcam playback. The new feature for 24.6.4 was the sentry playback to jump to where something has happened, but it seems buggy.

Is sentry mode recording working for you?

Last edited:
Sentry mode stopped working for me in 24.6.4. it goes through all the motions, showing it is recording etc, but does not seem to really record anything. Once I got a sub 1 second clip, but that was it. On 11.103.5 it was working fine. It also seems to mess up some of the dashcam playback, with the red dot showing up in normal dashcam playback. The new feature for 24.6.4 was the sentry playback to jump to where something has happened, but it seems buggy.

Is sentry mode recording working for you?
Yep. Same issue here. 24.6.5 is being distributed now. Hopefully fixes this.

Reactions: StormtrooperSD
It came up in the app about an hour later

Mine looked like it was dead but I finished my dinner and went back to it about 15 minutes later and it looked like it went. Outside of that you probably could try again.

Ours popped up again, too. Got the download later that night and it said it was ready to install the next morning.

Went from 2020.11.103.5 to 2020.24.6.4 in one update.