Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What will be the bottom?

What will be the bottom price before TSLA rebounds?

Votes: 18 14.1%

Votes: 24 18.8%

Votes: 33 25.8%

Votes: 20 15.6%

Votes: 4 3.1%

Votes: 9 7.0%

Votes: 12 9.4%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I like how you assume the absolute worst possible case is 780.

The absolute worst possible case is zero. The odds might not be that high, but that's how math works.

Also AH already finished below 940 for those who voted already. You might want to look into that, guys.
AH doesnt count.

I vote 940. Monday'll be a green day full of ER FOMO.

Crazy times. As they say most money is made when blood is in the streets. The big question is whether blood is in the streets or it's just the beginning.

I should add, for now they are selling high multiple stocks and TSLA's P/E is 187, Book Value is 42.6x, P/S is 18.8 so it's starting to get some attention. And until the gigafactories start producing quantities they're gonna be a drag. And then there's all those macro drivers.

Last edited:
Who knows. With the White House not having a good idea how to slow the inflation, bad news of interest rate hikes, maybe potential recession.... And seems more bad news keeping the market going down.

Or maybe Tesla stocks will turn positive again when the quarterly report comes out. And same can be said with earning season underway starting next week.

Who knows. But the sentiment right now is cash out and hide.

I am hurting majorly too. Just happy to cash out some stocks that went crazy couple of weeks ago.... Like Ford.

Yep, probably a good bet to increase the cash position. We have to adapt to change or become market fodder.

The Russia/Ukraine debacle could be another damper. Hopefully it's just posturing as oil could climb and drive product costs even higher.