TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

What's the AP nag time in the recent software versions?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by RandysWay, Aug 1, 2018.

1. RandysWay

RandysWay Member

My car is still on version 2018.12 by choice. I'm thinking about updating it to 2018.26, but concerned that the AP nag timing is still 15 seconds as I've seen complained about. Can anyone confirm what the AP nag timing is with the recent versions (2018.26.x)? Thanks!

2. chillaban

chillaban Active Member

Unchanged. About one nag per half mile or 1km or so.

But really. Autopilot performance has improved quite noticeably since 2018.12... I think that’s not the right trade off.... I’d make the same decision a million times over to upgrade to the newer releases.

3. RandysWay

RandysWay Member

Thank you. I appreciate it.