Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WHATS WITH THE FREAKIN LEAKIN COMPUTER SCREENS-RIDICULOUS!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Suburbans (Escalades platform) are the longest running nameplate in the world, since 1935. My new Escalade will have a Corvette 6.2 litre V-8 and can pull my broke Tesla in an enclosed 30' car trailer 71 miles to the nearest Tesla Service Center or when it runs out of juice. Capacity for 8 people with a new double boxed chassis, 4 wheel independent suspension, all wheel drive and a recording studio level sound system. No mystery vibrations or leaky dashboards. Seating position, ride and comfort beyond anything Tesla is capable of and no more "range anxiety".

BTW- The CyberTruck order that I am in the process of cancelling was a only $75k. The Escalade is $117k

And the HUGE side benefit of dumping massive amounts of GHG's with every drive too!

Wow, you failed to buy Tesla's ESA (Extended Warranty) so have two bad screens; shame on Tesla for not giving you a bit more good will.

BUT, you take out your anger on the entire planet by buying one of most inefficient vehicles on the planet? It's a V8-powered monstrosity with depreciation that will make your eyes water, and that will drop in value even faster when more people/sheeple realize that YES, physics and chemistry aren't a "Chinese Hoax," and that YOU are the problem with every single visit to the gas station . . . .

See: Climate.nasa.gov

And:

Climate of Doubt

Yup one is oozing sticky gooey jiz but we are scheduled for mcu2 upgrade soon so it will be fixed soon enough
LoL. I don't trust anything Tesla employees or Boy Genius says. From what the internet says MCU2 (not that I even know what that is) can not be retrofit to older cars like mine and yours and even if that is not true, they say that it won't be available for a long time.
I think that I have figured out what is causing this problem (not that anyone will listen or care), but I am an underwriter for insurance companies that insure space related risks. Someone apparently thought that it would be a great idea to put an amplifier (assuming it is the stereo amp) at the base of the screen and the A/C ducts at the top of the screen. GENIUS: Hot & Cold on the same screen creating its own weather system inside the screens. That combined with a radical rake on the windshield (I mean magnifying glass) and BINGO you've got what we call in Florida, a hurricane. Boy Genius even admitted in his biography that these screens would be suspect.

And the HUGE side benefit of dumping massive amounts of GHG's with every drive too!

Wow, you failed to buy Tesla's ESA (Extended Warranty) so have two bad screens; shame on Tesla for not giving you a bit more good will.

BUT, you take out your anger on the entire planet by buying one of most inefficient vehicles on the planet? It's a V8-powered monstrosity with depreciation that will make your eyes water, and that will drop in value even faster when more people/sheeple realize that YES, physics and chemistry aren't a "Chinese Hoax," and that YOU are the problem with every single visit to the gas station . . . .

See: Climate.nasa.gov

And:

Climate of Doubt
Yeah, I hear you! But when you consider that I own 22 cars dating back to the1920's you'd FREAK if you smelled the amount of CRAP pumped into the atmosphere by CHINA producing items like these shitty leaky screens. I only have 37k miles on the Tesla and its 150 miles round trip to the SC so If I drive the Escalade about the same low mileage it will be about the same, all things considered in the pollution that Tesla Manufacturing and GIGA will pollute. If you had any idea of how toxic rocket fuel is and lived in Cape Canaveral like I do, you wouldn't eat those fish with 3 eyeballs either. Yes, I know the Escalade will depreciate about the same as my $143,560.00 Tesla did (about 60% in 5 years), but the Escalade is a comfortable FAT ride that will tow my 30' car trailer to haul my broken Tesla to the SC or the Orlando Auto Auction. PLUS THE 37" WALL TO WALL OLED SCREEN WON'T LEAK STICKY GOOEY SPLOOGE ON MY SHOES!

2015 P90D GARAGE QUEEN WITH 37K MILES. I PAID A $144,000.00 OCTOBER 2015 NEW. I NEVER LEFT OUT IN THE SUN OR NIGHT AND BOTH SCREENS STARTED THE DEADLY SCREEN SAP LEAK. THIS TOXIC SUBSTANCE THAT HAS THE CONSISTENCY OF TREE SAP LEAKED ALL OVER MY RAYBANS AND NOW MY SCREENS HAVE BUBBLES, STREAKS AND LEAKS. THE SERVICE CENTER IN ORLANDO TRIED TO PLAY DUMB WHEN I LOOK ON THE INTERNET, IT SEEMS LIKE A COMMON PROBLEM. THEY REFUSE TO COVER IT UNDER THE DRIVE TRAIN WARRANTY EVEN THOUGH THE CAR WON'T OPERATE WITH OUT IT. THEY OFFERED ME NO 6CUSTOMER CONSIDERATION EVEN THOUGH I ORDERED A $75K CYBERTRUCK.

$2,500.00 TO REPLACE BOTH SCREENS THAT ARE DRIPPING ON MY CLOTHES AND CARPETS. HOW STUPID IS THIS. I LEAVE MY LAPTOP IN MY CARS AND THE SCREENS DON'T LEAK. WHAT KIND OF CHEAP SCREENS ARE THEY PUTTING IN A $144K CAR?

IT APPEARS THAT THE NATIONAL HIGHWAY TRANSPORTATION SAFETY BUREAU IS GOING TO FORCE TESLA TO DO WHAT THEY SHOULD DO: RECALL.

BTW-I AM CALLING TO CANCEL MY ORDER FOR THE CYBER TRUCK TOMORROW. TESLA OBVIOUSLY DOES NOT CARE ABOUT REPEAT BUSINESS.
I’m just recently having that problem. 2016 model s