Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheel alignment

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seriously, to repeat, there's nothing special about aligning a MY, and I think we're ALL better off finding a legit indie alignment shop to work with.

I'd rather Tesla put their manpower into Quality Control.

Reactions: Koolio46
Picked up my MYLR on 9-27. Wheel was off to the right a few degrees.
Had an alignment at Firestone and with the wheel straight total toe was out of spec.
They adjusted the tie-rods and everything is perfect. Car drives just a bit smoother now and the wheel is straight.
So technically the alignment was good and it drove straight but there is no excuse for the wheel being off center on a new car.

Picked up my MYLR on 9-27. Wheel was off to the right a few degrees.
Had an alignment at Firestone and with the wheel straight total toe was out of spec.
They adjusted the tie-rods and everything is perfect. Car drives just a bit smoother now and the wheel is straight.
So technically the alignment was good and it drove straight but there is no excuse for the wheel being off center on a new car.
Yeah my steering wheel was crooked for a few months but I didn’t mind it (could rest a hand on a wheel spoke to keep Autopilot happy!). Fixed now when I did the alignment & balance to get rid of a vibration that cropped up after 13K miles.