TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Wheel Bands - these are the same, correct?

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by rahs, Apr 14, 2017.

1. rahs

rahs Member

EVANNEX sells wheel bands. Amazon has a product called Wheel Bands. People on ebay have products called wheel bands. They all look similar but not 100% sure they are all from the same manufacturer. Especially the ones from EVANNEX and Amazon. The one clue I got that they are probably the same is the company referenced on both is from Michigan which is where wheel bands headquarters is.

Just want to make sure. I know they probably are but you never know. Thanks.

EVANNEX Wheel Bands:
    Wheel Bands Kit for Tesla Model S

Amazon Wheel Bands:
    Amazon.com: Wheel Bands WBRBRD Wheel Band: Automotive

2. Blu Zap

Blu Zap Grinning member

Ya, they are the same. Bought mine through EVAnnex. Same documents, etc. as the Amazon link. That shows that they are the same. So I could tell from the website, too. EVannex has great service. Try "Yellowtail" as the discount code. You may get $10 off.

• Helpful x 1
    • Like x 1