Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When will 75D's start production

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Going on the posts above, I'm officially declaring that Tesla's production schedules are totally weird. My 75D is almost identical to @UnitaryExecutive's above, my VIN is #117xx, yet (according to my DS) I'm looking at September/early october delivery and my production hasn't started yet. Totally weird. I'm fine with waiting, but I'm just confused as heck.

Going on the posts above, I'm officially declaring that Tesla's production schedules are totally weird. My 75D is almost identical to @UnitaryExecutive's above, my VIN is #117xx, yet (according to my DS) I'm looking at September/early october delivery and my production hasn't started yet. Totally weird. I'm fine with waiting, but I'm just confused as heck.

In your case my guess is it's a location thing (Hawaii). Colorado is close to the west coast and I'm guessing they're still unfortunately prioritizing those.

I'm in the same boat as I have a pretty early VIN (confirmed in early April) and have seen others with similar configs and confirm dates take delivery while my DS says I'm slated for production in "early August" and delivery likely in "early September".

In your case my guess is it's a location thing (Hawaii). Colorado is close to the west coast and I'm guessing they're still unfortunately prioritizing those.
I'm in the same boat as I have a pretty early VIN (confirmed in early April) and have seen others with similar configs and confirm dates take delivery while my DS says I'm slated for production in "early August" and delivery likely in "early September".

Yes, it's quite frustrating, but I'm okay with it, since the timing will work out for my finances better and gives me more time to sell my S if it comes in late august/September. But I'll be very disappointed/upset if it goes until October.