Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When will 75D's start production

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got an email that our X will be arriving at the Raleigh Service Center tonight. Haven't worked out everything yet, since our last communication stated delivery at the end of July. DIdn't even know it had entered production, let alone shipped!

Dates and config in my signature

The production seem so random... Guessing that picking Deep Blue is my production bane.

MX75D, Deep Blue, Premium package, Reg audio , Autopilot, SAS, 6 seats, 20", Tan leather, Light headliner, Matte obeche, Tow, Subzero.
Reserved: Sept 2013, Confirmed: 1/24/16, No VIN, No info.

The production seem so random... Guessing that picking Deep Blue is my production bane.

MX75D, Deep Blue, Premium package, Reg audio , Autopilot, SAS, 6 seats, 20", Tan leather, Light headliner, Matte obeche, Tow, Subzero.
Reserved: Sept 2013, Confirmed: 1/24/16, No VIN, No info.
You should be getting your vin soon, got mine 6/7/16 and have a similar configuration.

Just got an email that our X will be arriving at the Raleigh Service Center tonight. Haven't worked out everything yet, since our last communication stated delivery at the end of July. DIdn't even know it had entered production, let alone shipped!

Got loan approval from Alliant this morning! Pickup scheduled for 3:00PM today!

Not sure where to post this because there are to many 75D threads but here goes. This 75D, which is NOT mine just arrived in Portland. To me it looks like the rear spoiler is constantly up?, which looks pretty good. This 75D is a base model, price was $88K total, VIN was in 8K range.

Attachments

• 078.JPG
    078.JPG
    490.1 KB · Views: 81
  • 080.JPG
    080.JPG
    415.5 KB · Views: 67
  • 082.JPG
    082.JPG
    497.9 KB · Views: 59
  • 084.JPG
    084.JPG
    328.4 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Reactions: mlouie23

Congratulations.. I have pretty much same config. How do you like solid white ext? Please post some pics of ext and ext/int together, if you don't mind. Thx

I need help from forum members. Currently, I have MX - solid black with ultra-white, standard 20" wheels. I want to change color and wheels. These are my options with Ultra White interior (UW is a must). PLEASE help me out, though I do realize these are personal choices. .

1) Deep Blue Metallic/Ultra white interior with 20" standard silver wheels (or 22" Silver turbine wheels)
OR
2) Solid black/Ultra white interior with 22" Onyx turbine wheels

Thank you.

22's kill your range and after market rims are cheaper
+1 on the rims the cost and range hit are just too prohibitive for me

Colorwise, I have a blue with white on order - was gonna get solid white, but when I saw the blue in person decided to spend the extra $1k on the looks - that color looked amazing in person. And this is from a person who always drove black cars...

I just ordered. Order is being confirmed today. How soon will I get a DSE? Anxiously waiting... I hope there are no delays. Sales guy told me delivery should happen late September. How realistic is that?
This is just one data point, but I ordered on Apr 18 when the Design Studio showed a June delivery. I have no VIN and am being told early September delivery (maybe). 75D, 6 seat, SAS, tow, cold wx is the config.