Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When will the final purchase agreement appear?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Similar for me, scheduled for tomorrow and still don't have it, nor final confirmation from the local delivery location that we are still OK. Will be calling later this morning directly to them to see whats up.

Well, I was able to finally get them to post the MVPA, all was good with that. Signed it and returned it. Then was able to make my final payments for delivery. Those all went fine. However, my ISA just called a few minutes ago and said the car is not being delivered to the SC until tomorrow, so they will have to delay the delivery for a day to Thursday (7/19). Ugh...

If your auto loan is pre-approved, the lender can approve your loan and issue a cashier within hours on the same day. Make sure you hand in a copy of your final signed pricing sheet to your loan rep. You will pay the non-finance amount on line once the link is open after the sales operation manger signed the final pricing sheet. For my case, it all happened within 3 days of delivery date. Relax. You will get ur M3 shortly.

Only if you have access to a local branch, not everyone does, and only if they have gotten you a pricing sheet. I am working with Alliant on the loan, they do a lot of Tesla loans and can fund quickly, but they have told me they cannot do same day. They need the document the day before.

Furthermore, I bank with Ally Bank, which is an online bank, and I cannot pickup a cashier's check and need to be able to ACH my final payment.

I was on the phone for three hours with Tesla yesterday trying to resolve this as my delivery was scheduled for today at 1:15. It never got resolved, and it is still pending. At 4 pm yesterday we ended up rescheduling my delivery to this Saturday just hours before I was due to board a plane to fly over to Seattle so I could be at the delivery today. Yesterday was a very stressful day for me due to all of this, and I am trying to 'Relax' but still nothing has been resolved and I still don't have what I need, though I now have a few more days to get it since I am now taking delivery on Saturday (hopefully).

Well, I was able to finally get them to post the MVPA, all was good with that. Signed it and returned it. Then was able to make my final payments for delivery. Those all went fine. However, my ISA just called a few minutes ago and said the car is not being delivered to the SC until tomorrow, so they will have to delay the delivery for a day to Thursday (7/19). Ugh...

Sorry to hear that! At least you got all the financials dealt with though and you don't have to think about getting paperwork in time anymore!!!

Just another 48 hours and you will be driving your new car!!!

Reactions: Thunder7ga
It is now 6 PM CT, and I am scheduled to pick up my M3 in less than 17 hours in Atlanta. Will be driving tomorrow morning to Atlanta, and so no longer expect to have the documents before my arrival there. My loan is a signature loan and I don't think the CU needs pricing details. Will find out, won't I? Everyone says Tesla is swamped, but they're missing some self-imposed deadlines for sure. It isn't their finest hour, and I hope they scale up delivery steps to accommodate increased production.

I'm in the same boat. Just have the pro-forma Purchase Agreement. Flying out and picking the car up next Tuesday. My current plan is to do a cashier's check for the pro-forma amount which is minus taxes and other governmental fees and use a credit card for the those taxes and fees. Does everyone think that will work?

Same boat for me as well, delivery scheduled the morning of 7/19 and still no purchase agreement. The check issued by my credit union will expire on 7/20 because I was a bit too excited when I first configured on 4/18 and received the original 3-6 week estimate. Now if I have delivery delayed even one day it will cost me another credit inquiry plus about additional interest payments for the loan because of significant rate increases in that time.

I called the local delivery center and was told I would get the purchase agreement tomorrow, but I was previously told I would get it a week ahead of time, then 72 hours ahead of time, then today. The ISA and delivery center are both aware the check has to be cashed on 7/19 but there doesn't seem to be much else I can do....

Hello everybody, I am in the same boat as you guys, but a little different situation. I'm on my second Credit Union, and waiting on my MVPA to be changed (line 4B) from First Community Credit Union to Credit Union of Texas and resigned by all parties. I actually signed my first MVPA with First Community Credit Union and when we got to the check delivery part they started asking for a "White Title or White Slip" and saying they could only deal with Texas dealerships :(. My ISA told me to find another lender, and since then I have been delayed.

I called Credit Union of Texas and they got the ball rolling right away (Pre-approved, low interest rate 2.34%). Credit Union of Texas even worked with my previous MVPA documents :D. But now I'm again at the final electronic MVPA paperwork signing and we are waiting on the contracts team to reproduce a new MVPA reflecting Credit Union of Texas (line 4B), then have all parties sign.

My Tesla ISA did send a Letter of Guarantee (LoG), and my Certificate of Origin of vehicle (MCO) yesterday. :p. No idea when this process will end though. I think I have been pushed to the rear of the line. Delivery date in my account says Aug 18 - Oct 18th, but my ISA says July 22nd he can get the car shipped if the paperwork is done and check is delivered. Anybody have a problem like mine?

Yup, I've gotten and signed one MVPA, then I got a second one for the same VIN, and now my delivery was bumped a week (to tomorrow) and I still haven't seen the docs for the new VIN. I just pinged my ISA to remind him about the docs since we've got about 24 hours left for them to push them out. I figured I wouldn't bother them until the day before, and here we are :)

If your auto loan is pre-approved, the lender can approve your loan and issue a cashier within hours on the same day. Make sure you hand in a copy of your final signed pricing sheet to your loan rep. You will pay the non-finance amount on line once the link is open after the sales operation manger signed the final pricing sheet. For my case, it all happened within 3 days of delivery date. Relax. You will get ur M3 shortly.

Pre-approved and all that jazz.

Delivery is on Sunday, banks don't work on the weekends ... no sign of the final signed sheet yet.

What a cluster this is turning out to be.

I received all of my paperwork today thanks to efforts by my ISA along with management in her division.

They sincerely apologized about the delay in delivery due to me not getting paperwork in a timely manner and said that management has been meeting about the issue as they know that ideally all customers with loans should be getting documentation a week before delivery.

I can now be giddy with excitement about picking up my new car!!!

• Love
Reactions: Dre78 and MikeR2k