Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When will trial start rolling out?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
...or Elon doesn't know about 24.8.x. 🤔 😂

He knows, he's just like:

elon-musk-gfy.gif

Reactions: Bacalao
I've already taken 2 long road trips. One from Ga to Arkansas for the eclipse and one from Ga to ark experience to Columbus, oh and back to Georgia since this "one month FSD v12 trial" and nada. Could've done all sorts of testing on both of those trips. Super sad. 😑
It's kinda infuriating at this point – Tesla AI team completely ignoring one full fleet while they keep releasing updates (12.3.6 yesterday) for everyone else :/

With a lot of the free trials ending I wonder what update Tesla will push onto us next. They bombarded the USS fleet with 2024.3.25 yesterday...maybe so they could have one day to try the Vision Park Assist before the trial ends??
Will they keep our trial cars on 3.X? That would make sense for the short term in case anyone really wants to buy/subscribe after the trial.
Will they start pushing 8.9 to us to get the few new features that 8.9 has over 3.X? That would put any new FSD buyers/subs back on V11.

I'd guess they will keep us on 3.X until 14.X is ready as I assume 14.X will have V12 FSD and will go out to all the 3.X and 8.X people. Hopefully giving the 8.X people there 30day trial at that point.