Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where can I find the option codes for my car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all,

I recently purchased a Tesla S 85 from a private party. I am loving every minute of it!

He did not have the original paperwork, so I am unsure as to what options are on the car. I am wondering if there is a sticker on the car somewhere with all of the option codes? Or, is there somewhere I can enter the VIN to see what options were included from the manufacturer?

Sorry if this has been asked/answered already. Did a thorough search and did not see the answer.

TR

Thanks for the response. Yes, I know that I have air suspension, leather seats (tan and black interior), black 19" wheels. I have not seen another S in my color, so I am curious what they call it. I am also interested in the upgrades that are not as evident. I thought most cars had a factory sticker (somewhere) that lists all of the option codes, including color. I have not been able to find it on my Tesla.

@bomber1712 Unfortunately, you will need the window sticker for the factory supplied options along with the color. What 'year' and color is your car. I take it you just bought it used from a third party?

As @jelloslug stated, most all of the options are self-evident: Auto-Pilot either is there or not when you pull back twice on the cruise control stalk, Ludicrous would have the Control Setting Enabled, Dual Chargers would be seen on the charging page with charging amps above 40A, Smart Air Suspension would have the active Control Settings.

The best bet would be to contact Tesla and aask them to supply a PDF of the original window sticker.

Thanks for the response. Yes, I know that I have air suspension, leather seats (tan and black interior), black 19" wheels. I have not seen another S in my color, so I am curious what they call it. I am also interested in the upgrades that are not as evident. I thought most cars had a factory sticker (somewhere) that lists all of the option codes, including color. I have not been able to find it on my Tesla.

Last edited:
What color is it? There was a special color that some of the very first ones had and the metallic brown and green colors were not very common.

I received the window sticker from Tesla, so thanks for that advice. Color says "Grey", but it's more of a blue/green grey. Not sure if the attached photo really shows the color. Wondering if it was painted? I really wanted to see all of the option codes, not just the list of options. Also, on a Tesla manufactured in September 2013, what did the "Tech Package" add on?

Attachments

• 20160617_193446.jpg
    20160617_193446.jpg
    373.5 KB · Views: 148
I received the window sticker from Tesla, so thanks for that advice. Color says "Grey", but it's more of a blue/green grey. Not sure if the attached photo really shows the color. Wondering if it was painted? I really wanted to see all of the option codes, not just the list of options. Also, on a Tesla manufactured in September 2013, what did the "Tech Package" add on?
I don't see the green in it like you do and it looks lighter than mine but it is grey. On the driver's side door jam it will have the exact paint code of the car.

Maybe this will help? 2013 Tesla Model S: New Options, Packages, And Prices