Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where can I find this key fob cover???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are you kidding?

You only had your key cover for 3 weeks? And had to buy a car to get it. That's disappointing.

Now what?

Hey listen - now that you don't have any use for the car...I can take it off your hands for you.

Yah well it was a very unpleasant experience. We were at an outdoor rock concert and when I got back to the car with the lawn chairs, well the fob was gone but the ring was there. We retraced our path but to no avail. That was a $125 lesson learned the hard way. I have a new FOB now.... and am using the older foam style FOB holder.

• Helpful
Reactions: Jo-
Yah well it was a very unpleasant experience. We were at an outdoor rock concert and when I got back to the car with the lawn chairs, well the fob was gone but the ring was there. We retraced our path but to no avail. That was a $125 lesson learned the hard way. I have a new FOB now.... and am using the older foam style FOB holder.
ouch.... sorry to hear that. I didn't know.

@samori01 , if you're ever in the Northern VA/DC area, let me know. I've got two and I don't really care for them, so if you'd like one it's all yours.

I appreciate it, I am actually from the MD/DC area and my mother is still there (Silver Spring, MD).
I went and got my tires rotated yesterday and was given one though....I will use an Abstract ocean one that mimics my car color, and will put the new one over top of that to prevent any possible scratches. I will be checking it to make sure it is not fraying...but so far, I like it.