Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where is my wall connector?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was awarded a wall charger due to my referral purchasing a new car. My phone app allowed me to select the Musk model wall charger and told me it would be shipped to my home. That was months ago and I still have no charger. Have any others out there had this experience? How long did you have to wait and who should I contact to check?

We were originally supposed to get our first signature wall connectors in January 2018 but didn't get them until July 2018. We've been due a couple more for the past few months but aren't in any rush since we've already got the garage covered.

If you really need a wall connector, you can contact Tesla and they've been willing to send a regular silver wall connector immediately. You'd lose out on the signature wall connector but could get the charging situation straightened out a lot sooner.

If you really need a wall connector, you can contact Tesla and they've been willing to send a regular silver wall connector immediately. You'd lose out on the signature wall connector but could get the charging situation straightened out a lot sooner.

They told me they could substitute a regular wall connector in 3 weeks. That was 6 weeks ago. Silence since, despite follow-up emails.

They told me they could substitute a regular wall connector in 3 weeks. That was 6 weeks ago. Silence since, despite follow-up emails.
Oops. Maybe they are bogged down with everyone trying to get substitutions. Others reported getting them right away.

I would offer to loan you one of our extras but we're giving both of them away tomorrow and the other two haven't arrived yet.

Oops. Maybe they are bogged down with everyone trying to get substitutions. Others reported getting them right away.

I would offer to loan you one of our extras but we're giving both of them away tomorrow and the other two haven't arrived yet.

I'm fine personally. Appreciate the offer, though. It's going to a friend who currently had free Supercharging so he's getting by.

i already have a wall connector, so waiting months for mine isn't a big deal. I dont mind waiting for my 22" wheels either because i sure as hell dont wanna install them in the winter knowing they come with summer performance tires haha.

When did you order it via the phone app?
It showed up in my phone app around June, but for some reason it didn't have my address. In late July I emailed about it. No response, and then I called customer service around mid-Aug and they manually added my address. Now the app says when it's ready to ship it will ship to my correct address, and it should start shipping in June of 2018 (lol).

So it's been at that point since Mid August.

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA
It showed up in my phone app around June, but for some reason it didn't have my address. In late July I emailed about it. No response, and then I called customer service around mid-Aug and they manually added my address. Now the app says when it's ready to ship it will ship to my correct address, and it should start shipping in June of 2018 (lol).

So it's been at that point since Mid August.

Mine went to shipping in June. Never changed. I also had to send them my address again. Same address they send the lease bill to every month.

The charger finally just showed up one day in late September or October. No change in the state in the App. We finally got it up and running Dec 21.

The charger finally just showed up one day in late September or October. No change in the state in the App. We finally got it up and running Dec 21.

Does your app still show that it's processing or something to that effect? The only information that is updated in my app is the mini-testa car that was shipped out over a year ago. Beyond that everything else is way behind. I have a set of rims that was delivered about 2 months ago, still shows as "processing" in the app.

Does your app still show that it's processing or something to that effect? The only information that is updated in my app is the mini-testa car that was shipped out over a year ago. Beyond that everything else is way behind. I have a set of rims that was delivered about 2 months ago, still shows as "processing" in the app.

Mine says: 'Available starting June 2018' on one link. Then when I click the link it says " the ... will be shipped to the address below". And below that "Status: Available starting June 2018."

So pretty much unchanged since the day I first ordered the HPWC. Not a hint that they sent me the thing.

If you still have not got yours, give the guy listed in the second post a call.

Mine says: 'Available starting June 2018' on one link. Then when I click the link it says " the ... will be shipped to the address below". And below that "Status: Available starting June 2018."

So pretty much unchanged since the day I first ordered the HPWC. Not a hint that they sent me the thing.

If you still have not got yours, give the guy listed in the second post a call.
Yea, I need to call I suppose. They are in Utah also so I get the local connection which helps move things often. :cool:

/edit. Also my app says exactly what you described for my HWPC section, except my address was blank until I called and they added it. Still didn't ship.