Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WHERE is our Carbon Fiber Spoiler and Badging!?!?!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The same thing happened when the first Model S performance cars were delivered without the spoiler. If I remember correctly, it was taking up to 6 months before people got their spoilers.

Attachments

• 41326780_245139069523975_999861102244265984_n.jpg
    41326780_245139069523975_999861102244265984_n.jpg
    356.5 KB · Views: 257
Saw the spoiler and badge at my local dealer. Not sure if it was a test drive mode.

Attachments

• 8CF9EC02-9C16-49E5-B2A6-7D783CEB7FCA.jpeg
    8CF9EC02-9C16-49E5-B2A6-7D783CEB7FCA.jpeg
    312.1 KB · Views: 278
  • A1A77AE9-9F48-490D-B171-E96CE0F4A717.jpeg
    A1A77AE9-9F48-490D-B171-E96CE0F4A717.jpeg
    453.1 KB · Views: 274
  • E21D4441-2ED9-4C1F-B785-E070E42E2FF6.jpeg
    E21D4441-2ED9-4C1F-B785-E070E42E2FF6.jpeg
    347.6 KB · Views: 268
Reactions: TheLocNar
My car is at the service center for the following:
Tesla Model 3 Performance (issues)

During the process, they needed to send it back a 2nd time for a door alignment. They also broke a tab on the passenger rear tail light. It's been there since Monday 8/13/18.

I have also asked continuously when I can expect the carbon fiber spoiler and badging. There is STILL no ETA. I paid extra for this as a package. What upsets me even more is test drive cars have them.

Does ANYONE have their carbon fiber spoiler from Tesla?

-b0n3z

Do you mean send it back to the factory?? I have panel alignment issues and an appt at a service center coming up. Was assuming they could fix locally. And fwiw no spoiler or badge for me either...

No - I dropped it off at the Tesla Service Center. They delivered it to a body shop. It had to go back to the body shop for the 2nd time when my Tesla contact notice another pain imperfection on the driver side of the rear hatch (near where the spoiler would go).

Do you mean send it back to the factory?? I have panel alignment issues and an appt at a service center coming up. Was assuming they could fix locally. And fwiw no spoiler or badge for me either...

No - I dropped it off at the Tesla Service Center. They delivered it to a body shop. It had to go back to the body shop for the 2nd time when my Tesla contact notice another pain imperfection on the driver side of the rear hatch (near where the spoiler would go).
Many thanks for clarifying. Mine is going in Oct 16th for the panel adjustments

FWIW, I just took delivery of performance model demo car on Wednesday and it does not have the carbon fiber or badging. No mention of it at delivery either. Agree re: not the best look to be had and I'm not going to make excuses for them. I went into it with open eyes though, so I'm also not complaining about it. Hopefully they get it squared up once they get this quarter under their belt.

FWIW, I just took delivery of performance model demo car on Wednesday and it does not have the carbon fiber or badging. No mention of it at delivery either. Agree re: not the best look to be had and I'm not going to make excuses for them. I went into it with open eyes though, so I'm also not complaining about it. Hopefully they get it squared up once they get this quarter under their belt.

What was the discount on the demo car?

A couple grand. I didn't try to negotiate...I intended to, but once I sat in it I just wanted it!

It was in great shape, had 850 miles on it. Some panel alignment/gap issues but didn't really bother me. This is an insanely awesome car; I love it. I've had other truly awesome cars -- I still miss my old Jag xk8 convertible at times -- but wow do I love this thing!

• Love
Reactions: Sg911 and ken830
A couple grand. I didn't try to negotiate...I intended to, but once I sat in it I just wanted it!

It was in great shape, had 850 miles on it. Some panel alignment/gap issues but didn't really bother me. This is an insanely awesome car; I love it. I've had other truly awesome cars -- I still miss my old Jag xk8 convertible at times -- but wow do I love this thing!

Was wondering how much a couple of grand is? I got $1600 off my basically perfect P3D+ with 229 miles. Free white seats! While he was loading that up I saw another P3D+ same color with a bit over 1000 miles but only a few hundred more discount (like $2000 or so)