Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where to find a silicone TX key fob

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a good TX key fob? i need key fob with embossed buttons on the top surface to help me find the various key functions.
In fact, TX key is more bigger then TS key. i could not use TS key fob(silicone material) to hold TX key fob. :)
So i interesting to know where to find a silicone TX key fob.

The S silicone sleeve is a little snug and the Frunk/Trunk buttons slightly off but works for me until the X version is available. :)
IMG_20160708_090906.jpg

Ha. In Tesla time, next week. In real time, silicones by the end of July, give or take a couple of days, but it really is that close, the buffer is for the usual shipping and customs delays. I'll post a photo later to prove it's real :) Leather options are just as close, but the production tends to be a little slower, so I do think those will roll into August.

Reactions: XHokie and ModelX
Ha. In Tesla time, next week. In real time, silicones by the end of July, give or take a couple of days, but it really is that close, the buffer is for the usual shipping and customs delays. I'll post a photo later to prove it's real :) Leather options are just as close, but the production tends to be a little slower, so I do think those will roll into August.

Can't wait. Thanks for the honest response.

Here's a pic of the final production candidate for the silicone option:

View attachment 184583

I only recently got hold of a real X key, so a large part of the design process and many of the tweaks are thanks to the TMC'ers that have provided feeedback on the various designs.

Nice! Can't wait! What color options will you be offering?

In the meantime I'm using the old Tesla holder which is just an accident waiting to happen. Here's my X key next to a fobpocketed S key. :(

image.jpeg

Last edited: