Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where to put kiddie crap in X with no door or seat-back pockets?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm loving the X I've rented and imagining it as a family mobile - but on storage it falls woefully short of - every other crossover and minivan. Any tips/workarounds from those of you using an X as your minivan/SUV family hauler?

Are there aftermarket seat-back pockets? Storage bins? Underseat storage compartments?

We use the diono car pal caddy. Fits perfectly below the 2nd row cup holders/vents. Also use car seat protectors with pouches as the base of the seat.

I actually like the lack of storage. This way I can add what I need rather than filling what's already there with useless junk.

Attachments

• IMG_9963.PNG
    IMG_9963.PNG
    948.4 KB · Views: 692
We use the diono car pal caddy. Fits perfectly below the 2nd row cup holders/vents. Also use car seat protectors with pouches as the base of the seat.

I actually like the lack of storage. This way I can add what I need rather than filling what's already there with useless junk.

Side note: lighting under the seats on my non-PUP MX

I want this, link please?

I use both the stow`n`go and the car caddy. For us the X is our car trip, skiing, family travel car as well as what I take my girls to school in every day. The car caddy has worked well as a 'catch all' and I use the stowNgo as a slightly more organized space, though I don't love the extra kneee space they take up as they can't stick to the backs of the seats perfectly.

We've considered the Rubbermaid for skiing (as a ski prop as well) but so far haven't needed it.

I purchased Diono Travel Pal Car Storage as some of you suggested (thanks!) and it was good! I imported so shipping was high but surprisingly Diono hasn't entered Japanese market. Here, we have many fancy-themed, anime-themed or plastic cheap-looking storages but hard to find simple storage like Diono.

Reactions: bhzmark