Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which color would you choose?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
model3_colormockup_orange_v01-e1460082043238.jpg

Hmmm.. that's what I meant

I might have to change from black after seeing this...at least I have plenty of time to think about it

The red at the unveiling.

+ 1

White is associated with goodness, perfection and purity, and stormtrooper.

Silver is elegance, sophisticated, luxury, wealth, and prestige.

Black is the color of extremes (all or nothing). Associated with self-assured, confident, and serious.

Red is exciting color, fun, and ambitious. Also, associated with danger and speed.

Blue is crisp, clean, and refreshing. Associated with optimism, wisdom, patience, gentleness, thoughtfulness and composure.

Grey (matted black) relates to formality, knowledge and wisdom. Those who choose a grey car are conservative, pragmatic and corporate, refined, elegant and aloof.

Reactions: doublejj and AU1985
image.jpeg
Currently they offer black and white as part of the base price, you can upgrade to a metallic (silver, blue, titanium. Etc) or upgrade another level and get multi-coat like the red and white. Color choices will probably be the same as with the Model s and X as additional colors add cost to manufacturing. You can look at the color selection using the desgin studio for the Model S. I like my Titanium Medtslic as I think it gives the car a rich look. Because of the metallic paint it looks different depending on the time of day.