Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been searching for updates on the model 3 white interior but am only finding videos from model s and x. I have heard the model 3 lasts longer but an hoping to see some pictures of wear.

I placed my order and Tesla offered me a deal on a white interior version also with upgraded wheels and I said yes just because I would get the 19” wheels for free. I am now second guessing myself because I would hate to spend this much money on a LR AWD for the seats to look trashed after a year. (Planning on picking up Monday)

Does anyone have any long term experience with this?

It is a white exterior btw.

Thank you!

Evan

White is amazing. I applied a ceramic coating, Gyeon I think, which should protect against any blue jean/dark color transfer. I will probably reapply each year as a preventative measure. I think the white seats are also constructed a little differently than the black and in my opinion more comfortable than the black seats.

Reactions: Jimmy 1
So far absolutely no stains or disappointments with the white interior in the short time I’ve had the car.

Attachments

• B1B91DE9-C7CF-4BB6-AB08-225DA3DB614E.jpeg
    B1B91DE9-C7CF-4BB6-AB08-225DA3DB614E.jpeg
    286 KB · Views: 91
That is the color combo I have. White/white. It is the best color combo available and looks great. The white interior is amazing. Get some Clorox or Lysol wet wipes and it will stay looking good. I use them to clean the Jean stains every few weeks, takes 10 seconds.

I have had mine since early nov 2018

I understand jeans, some seat protectors, and a certain black hat are bad news. Over 2 years for our X white interior, 5+ months for the 3. I've wiped off a few spots but the white still looks new. No special care at all, Dye transfer seems to be the biggest problem.

Correct. Magic eraser will wear through the surface layers because it is abrasive. It will look good the first time, but will look worse with time.

I don’t have any first hand experience with magic eraser on these seats, but don’t want to try it either.