Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yesterday I was digging a two-meter-deep hole by hand and took a break to drive to the nearest shop to buy some lunch. What I'd failed to realise was just quite how muddy my backside was before getting in the car!

Upon returning to the car after going to the shop, I took one look at the seat and thought "cripes, I'm glad the missus isn't here" shortly followed by thinking of all the folks I've encountered on these here forums who say that they'd love the white interior but have kids who do football and therefore couldn't possibly entertain the idea.

IMG_2428.jpg

Three wet-wipes and three minutes later...

IMG_2431.jpg

So maybe that will put some minds at rest :)

Also - in before "you missed a bit"!

Nice job, but I'm sure I see a few blocked pores there! :) That'll be real cow, though? But by all accounts the white fake stuff cleans up easily too. I've always had light coloured leather in cars and find it's always easy enough to clean it until the surface is actually worn through, cracked, etc. The real issue with it is simply that any grime or dye transfer is instantly visible so you need to clean it frequently if you want it to stay looking mint, while black leather you wont notice anything much till it is absolutely disgusting.

That'll be real cow, though?

Nah, it's the fake stuff.

black leather you wont notice anything much till it is absolutely disgusting

Good point! I was quite shocked by how grim the wet-wipe was when I used it on the steering wheel :p Coincidentally, these wipes are Norwegian!

"A 2 metre deep hole and glad the missus isn't there? "

HA! It's a trial pit to establish where the water table is on a potential building site, for the purposes of an Environment Agency permit. Honest, guv'nor.

Good point! I was quite shocked by how grim the wet-wipe was when I used it on the steering wheel :p Coincidentally, these wipes are Norwegian!

Nice to know we export something useful!

HA! It's a trial pit to establish where the water table is on a potential building site, for the purposes of an Environment Agency permit. Honest, guv'nor.

Sure, sounds legit. What's the '60cm axe' and 'heavy duty plastic sheet' on that Homebase receipt for, then?

• Funny
Reactions: DeejUK and CWT3LR