Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

30seconds

Feb 28, 2013
SF

Attachments

• tesla-model-3-korean-minister.png
    tesla-model-3-korean-minister.png
    421.8 KB · Views: 164
  • Disagree
Reactions: alseTrick
I could really see this going both ways. We have no idea what type of camera the photo of Elon and Korean Energy Minister (KEM) was taken with. It could have been a cheap cell phone, which has no reliable color reproduction. It looks like Elon's shirt is grey/silver, KEM's shirt is white and the car and wheels are white. The wheels really do look white, which is kinda cool to me but I would not purchase them since they'll be so hard to keep clean.

I could really see this going both ways. We have no idea what type of camera the photo of Elon and Korean Energy Minister (KEM) was taken with. It could have been a cheap cell phone, which has no reliable color reproduction. It looks like Elon's shirt is grey/silver, KEM's shirt is white and the car and wheels are white. The wheels really do look white, which is kinda cool to me but I would not purchase them since they'll be so hard to keep clean.

Somebody tweet Elon!

Groupon = $100 Unlimited hand washes in Hammond Indiana for a year.

I did it. I've used it to the tune of approx. $1 per car wash this year.