Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who got one today....?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Who got their invitation today in the second batch of invitations? Is there anyone on this thread that is NOT a previous owner and got the invitation to configure?

Any current owners in the Northeast that received their invitation to configure?

Who got their invitation today in the second batch of invitations? Is there anyone on this thread that is NOT a previous owner and got the invitation to configure?

Any current owners in the Northeast that received their invitation to configure?

Northeast? Barely any outside of CA at this point. Still have the rest of the West Coast, and then the middle of the country :p

I don't think it was a fluke, but it probably means Tesla isn't about to go at hundreds of cars/week just yet.
The frequency and size of invitation batches will tell us a lot about current and very short term production levels.
When we start seeing several batches/week then it will indeed be great news.
Tesla could go out an invite 10000 people to configure, hold on to their now non refundable money and proceed to stall them. But that's not Tesla. Some times they have unexpected delays, but they're not crooks/dishonest like the shorts keep telling us.

I got mine today but decided not to configure yet because the "delivery in 4 weeks" does not guarantee me a 2017 delivery. Current California owner and #24 in line. Had I been invited 2 weeks ago, I would have immediately configured.

I don't think it was a fluke, but it probably means Tesla isn't about to go at hundreds of cars/week just yet.
The frequency and size of invitation batches will tell us a lot about current and very short term production levels.
When we start seeing several batches/week then it will indeed be great news.
Tesla could go out an invite 10000 people to configure, hold on to their now non refundable money and proceed to stall them. But that's not Tesla. Some times they have unexpected delays, but they're not crooks/dishonest like the shorts keep telling us.
We have no idea how many people were invited in each batch.

I got mine today but decided not to configure yet because the "delivery in 4 weeks" does not guarantee me a 2017 delivery. Current California owner and #24 in line. Had I been invited 2 weeks ago, I would have immediately configured.

What's the policy on this? Can you configure any time you want or is there a limit? I presume if you want short range or AWD you tell them you're waiting, right?

I suppose I was hoping for a Christmas miracle.

I’m on what I would I call my “purgatory” car and the thing is on it’s last legs.

On a brighter note I’m seeing some people’s delivery windows changing for the better?

What's the policy on this? Can you configure any time you want or is there a limit? I presume if you want short range or AWD you tell them you're waiting, right?

I got my second Invite today. I clicked the hold my place in line button. Waiting for the performance version.

However, it doesn’t seem to prevent you from using it. I can still get back to the order process from the email link and in my Tesla account.