Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who has ordered?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally ordered last night. Had to make sure finances worked out for it.
Base Model for me as I don't really need a truck for anything other than the occasional run to home depot, dump, or help a friend move. Also, 40k is at the very top of my budget. That said, I am SUPER excited about the option of finally being able to afford a truck & go electric that checks off all the boxes I need, mainly fitting 3 kids (2 car seats) in the back seat!

I ordered mine on the Friday immediately after the unveil. I was really happy with the design and was relieved that the truck DID NOT look like some of the speculated designs. The reservation I made is for the dual motor AWD. My sister has also ordered a truck. She and her neighbor are not petitioning the condominium board to put in charging stations in the garage in their community. I have also made a paper cyber truck using a design found at the Oscar and Hamish luggage site. Apparently, Oscar and Hamish specialize in making luggage that fits in frunks and trunks of Tesla vehicles; I was mostly interesting in the cyber truck paper model.
If you are interested in making a paper cyber truck, the design is attached to this post. I have also included a picture of the truck that I made. I hope you have fun with making your own cyber truck.

Attachments

• OH_Cybertruck paper_Colour RENDER_A4.pdf
    152.4 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0265.jpg
    IMG_0265.jpg
    374.7 KB · Views: 69
Wonder if anyone older than I am has the optimism to order a truck. The question for us older guys is “will we get it Before something gets us? I think Tesla should base the first order delivers on age..
I'm an old guy too and I have ordered one. I'm more concerned about my old Land Rover dying before I get the truck.
I look on the AP and FSD as driving insurance for old age. Hopefully they will get better faster than my driving ability deteriorates. My mother was driving until she was 95 so I have high hopes.

Reactions: Phlier
I'm an old guy too and I have ordered one. I'm more concerned about my old Land Rover dying before I get the truck.
I look on the AP and FSD as driving insurance for old age. Hopefully they will get better faster than my driving ability deteriorates. My mother was driving until she was 95 so I have high hopes.
I too hope that FSD and AP advance to the point where it is possible to safely drive around in a privately owned vehicle well into the "golden years". I am hoping this purchase is the last vehicle I ever have to get and that I am able to drive it for several decades.