Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who Has The Highest Mileage 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last June Tesla was in shop for body work , my wife was driving and got side swiped 14,000. damage and out of service for 30 days.
Insurance gave me BMW X1, I put 17,340 kilometre and spent $1,966.00 over 30 days so about $65.00 a day.
Body work was done by Pfaff motors in Toronto Highly recommend
Also recommend Intact insurance they reimbursed me for fuel spent on rental because Ontario is no-fault insurance and I would have been out of pocket.

why is everyone using kilometers in the US?

Last June Tesla was in shop for body work , my wife was driving and got side swiped 14,000. damage and out of service for 30 days.
Insurance gave me BMW X1, I put 10,775 MILES and spent $1365.14 US over 30 days so about $45.14 US a day.
Also recommend Intact insurance they reimbursed me for fuel spent on rental because Ontario is no-fault insurance and I would have been out of pocket.

Insurance gave me BMW X1, I put 10,775 MILES and spent $1365.14 US over 30 days so about $45.14 US a day.

What?