Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who Has The Highest Mileage 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
48,863, LR RWD

I’m up there but a few have more miles

Max charge 316 miles (might have got 1-2 more but gave up here)

Charge to 90% daily

Wow, you are almost out of the bumper to bumper. Will be interesting ro see how much out of warranty repairs are. Have you asked Tesla about an extended warranty option at all?

I only have 28K on mine but have been wondering about the extended warranty and if Tesla will offer one.

Wow, you are almost out of the bumper to bumper. Will be interesting ro see how much out of warranty repairs are. Have you asked Tesla about an extended warranty option at all?

I only have 28K on mine but have been wondering about the extended warranty and if Tesla will offer one.
No extended warranty for me, I would run through the miles quicker than what it’s worth (based on my experience with a 100k mileage model S and an 85k mileage model X)

Reactions: outdoors
Look up @TeslaMiles on Twitter for a list of some of the highest mileage Model 3s.

Our dual motor Model 3 just turned 31,327 miles. It isn’t even 9 months old yet. :)

Full charge is right around 300 miles.

6B2206DB-FAF9-4D82-92D3-EC4DFD583E12.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: jjrandorin
27,165 miles since 5/8/18, I always charge to 90% except for the occasional 100% balancing charge. I mostly run it down to between 20% and 30% before I charge. Sometimes more, sometimes less. My 3 will still get 310-311 miles on a 100% charge.

I’m not that person but my insurance does not ask how much we drive.
Lucky. Mine does. Puts me on recording when I ask them to quote me a price with lower miles. Im like I drive less than I said last year. Quote me a lower price. And they try and see if I’m lying and put me on a recording.

I’m guessing it only matters if there’s an accident and they say. You said you drive average 10k miles A year But your car now has 50k miles during this accident and it’s only 1 year old.

1 alignment (toe out of spec from factory)

28,000 miles on the first set of tires due to the bad alignments. Will rotate this set more often.

No other maintenance so far.

Same here. New set of front tires around 28,000 miles due to horrendous toe alignment from factory. Cords were nearly showing on the inside two inches of tire before I noticed. Rest of the tire looked barely used.

Rear tires are about done at 36,000 with a even wearing pattern.

Other than new tires and alignment, zero maintenance needed.

Last edited:
Same here. New set of front tires around 28,000 miles due to horrendous toe alignment from factory. Cords were nearly showing on the inside two inches of tire before I noticed. Rest of the tire looked barely used.

Rear tires are about done at 36,000 with a even wearing pattern.

Other than new tires and alignment, zero maintenance needed.

Was the alignment covered by warranty or out of pocket? If out of pocket, how much?