Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who Has The Highest Mileage 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Per Teslafi my battery degredation is 3.42% with a full charge rated at 300.53 miles (Tesla Model 3 Performance, 310 miles when new), I supercharge a lot but do charge at home and hotels regularly over 58,917 miles. I charge to 90% nightly, occasionally to 100% if going on trip, I try to arrive at a supercharger with at least 10%, but lately been pushing it to 5%.
View attachment 511137

AC Charges

1438 Charges At 71 Locations
4,962.95 kWh added
5,931.19 kWh used

84 Days 20 Hours 56 Minutes, total time
1 Hours 24 Minutes, average time
$ 450.09, saved (hotels and free places)
$ 455.50, cost (home)

Supercharging
497 Charges At 156 Locations
13,937.01 kWh
8 Days 14 Hours 35 Minutes, total time
24 Minutes, average time
$ 2,132.15, saved (free lifetime supercharging)
$ 0.00, cost

This reinforces that there really is nothing to worry about. I cant state enough how setting the car to % and just go from A to B. Worked for me just fine so far and check it again in a couple of years.

Trivia detail: 67 kW average

giphy.gif

That's insane. That's more energy than my puny SR+ battery can handle.

• Disagree
Reactions: coconutboy84
"Supercharging
497 Charges At 156 Locations
13,937.01 kWh
8 Days 14 Hours 35 Minutes, total time"

Trivia detail: 67 kW average
Granted, about a dozen or more of those charges were in the dead of night with me sleeping and the car charging to 100% so that'll hurt the charge rate average. I typically try to arrive at 10% and leave by 65%-70% or thereabouts so that I can charge at the fastest rate. But the average is the average. This is 99.5% charging at V2 120-150kW superchargers.

• Informative
Reactions: SageBrush
I drive for my job, I drive a dedicated route same every day 7 days a week
Autopilot is a life saver takes the stress out of driving, love working I can't believe I get paid to bomb around in this cool car.
Bought car December 2018 I take 2 months a year holiday so technically car has just over 1 year of use
I don't worry about range and have given up trying to figure milage, live in Ontario Canada to many variables mainly weather and the fact I drive it like I stole it !
Plus I drive by 10 superchargers on my route and you start every day with a full tank.
I charge to 90 % every night and usually don't go lower than 20% never lower than 10%
Probably not the highest but I will be the first to 1 million.
Just had brakes cleaned still like new, ZERO spent on maintenance
Best money ever spent

Autopilot is a life saver takes the stress out of driving, love working I can't believe I get paid to bomb around in this cool car.
Bought car December 2018 I take 2 months a year holiday so technically car has just over 1 year of use
I don't worry about range and have given up trying to figure milage, live in Ontario Canada to many variables mainly weather and the fact I drive it like I stole it !
Plus I drive by 10 superchargers on my route and you start every day with a full tank.
I charge to 90 % every night and usually don't go lower than 20% never lower than 10%
Best money ever spent

What an excellent job you have.

Fantastic write up.

I only have 56k miles on my P3D+. ( 90,123 km )

Best money ever spent

Great write up.
I’m really glad to see someone dropping that many KM’s, and supercharging a lot.
Gives us an idea of what to expect.

Keep us posted !