Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who is playing WoW Classic?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

timk225

Mar 24, 2016
Pittsburgh
I started playing WoW after seeing the South Park episode way back in late 2006. I played pretty hardcore for 3 or so years then slowed way down. I'd run my main to max level with each new expansion, but that was about it. I couldn't tell you 10% of the lore from any part of the game. I just don't care.

Now that WoW Classic is out, I'm leveling my Dwarf Hunter again. I'm up to level 20 and having learned from past mistakes, I'm stacking +Agility gear hard, I'm currently at 91 Agility (44+47) and 19.70% Dodge rating. That's not a hunters' specialty, but it does seem to help in melee fights. I don't have any +Agility enchants. I have mining and herbalism to make money.

I've run DM a couple times but mostly have been solo questing. I'm still as antisocial in the game as I ever was.

What do you got in the game?

Reactions: ladysbff
I did play.

It was fun at first, but as I gained in levels I realized it wasn't as fun as it used to me. I had a group of friends I played with over several MMORPGs. It's not as fun without them.

Also, I started a new job this week so my playing time is not as it has been the last few.

One thing I don't like that I knew would be there is the 8 yard dead zone for Hunters to shoot their guns. On my 120 Hunter in the current WoW BfA version, I can fire off a Barrage right in an enemies face, zero range.

8 yards is a long way to back up in a hurry!