Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who is waiting on the 2024 changes to order a Plaid?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I completely disagree they look like any high end “performance sedan” seats. Not “sports car” seats. Further this car needs more supportive seating it is literally one of the quickest moving objects on any roadway. The bolsters look quite mild, as do the seat bottoms. Odds are they are same comfort/more comfortable. Great job Tesla now let’s confirm it’s for the X too, add some new lighting and comfort treats and we’re cooking!
I doubt the provide more comfort with the unadjustable elongated headrest and slimmer profile.

Well guys. I am passing on my third Plaid. I just bought another Porsche 992 C4S instead. I'm sure I will be back in a Roadster or another Plaid if they actually make it better in the future.

The Plaids need more luxury items and working RADAR!! Tesla is going down market with all their cars. I understand that's how they make money but that's not what I'm looking for personally. My wife loves her YP and I'm happy we still have a Tesla in the family.

Reactions: aerodyne
Did you order one then pass on it? Or decide to get the Porsche instead of ordering? I ordered a Plaid but am still on the fence about trading the Aston for it. Already have a ‘22 std range 3 for a rainy day beater. The Plaid would become my daily. Just wondering what made you go with the 911. I mean…..it’s a Porsche so you’re winning anyway.

Well guys. I am passing on my third Plaid. I just bought another Porsche 992 C4S instead. I'm sure I will be back in a Roadster or another Plaid if they actually make it better in the future.

The Plaids need more luxury items and working RADAR!! Tesla is going down market with all their cars. I understand that's how they make money but that's not what I'm looking for personally. My wife loves her YP and I'm happy we still have a Tesla in the family.

Why didnt you get the new Taycan instead? I can barely stomach an ICE car any more, I don't have the patience for the laggy throttle response/downshifting.