Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who with a score of 100 and more than 100 miles is still waiting for FSD roll out?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'd guess this is the test. For future posters who had "100", I'd suggest including:

1) Did you have an overall score of "100" by noon EDT on Friday (I'm guessing the afternoon downtime was the cutoff)
2) were you > 100 miles at that same time?
3) what model car are you talking about?

Clearly we're seeing fewer MS/MS (non-Plaid) vehicles, maybe yolk-steering as well. But it's also still actively being pushed, per TeslaFi.
1) Yes, never under 100
2) Yes, over 700 miles logged by Thursday night
3) 2017 Model S 90D, MCU2

Can you confirm how you know it’s still actively being pushed? Looks like the number has slowed down and stopped.

• Helpful
Reactions: pilotSteve
Can you confirm how you know it’s still actively being pushed? Looks like the number has slowed down and stopped.
Still being pushed to an extent according to TeslaFi. Obviously, they are a subset of total users but I have no reason to doubt their graphs. Note the "new version" field of 2021.32.25 and the time.

1633970894897.png

There seem to be a few people in this thread with 2017 Tesla's. That seems to be a theme here.
My guess is that they decided to make the initial beta dependent on the cabin camera for attention awareness. The feature made it into the release notes. The vast majority of Model S/X models that meet the criteria do NOT have interior cameras.

I have a 100 score, drove almost 800 miles. As of Friday at the "app blip" I had 100 with over 700 miles.

My Refresh Model S 75D did NOT receive email/download notification today (so far)...

I'm really disappointed, and frustrated that Model S and X owners with MCU2/AP3 and FSD -- the longest-suffering of the lot-- who have gone through so many hoops so far with upgrades from AP2 to AP3, and MCU1>MCU2 on OUR DIME to make sure that we had everything in place for this, only to have the football pulled at the last second without any communication as to why we didn't get in.

I want clear guidelines for inclusion, and making us jump through hoops and meet all the STATED requirements only to be left out with no clear reason why is just really disappointing.

• Love
Reactions: pilotSteve
Still being pushed to an extent according to TeslaFi. Obviously, they are a subset of total users but I have no reason to doubt their graphs. Note the "new version" field of 2021.32.25 and the time.

View attachment 720222

Unfortunately this is a log of installs and not downloads. A continued push would mean the "pending installs" for 2021.32.25 is increasing however it's decreasing to the single digits.

Reactions: ConSaab
Still waiting, and it seems it will be a very long wait at that. Why? xpost

"Just curious to see if any "refreshed" MS owners received the beta FSD software? I would guess not, as it appears Tesla/Elon silently decided to exclude any refreshed cars, with its mandatory yoke, from receiving the beta FSD release -, along with all yoke improvements found in the 2021.36 release that only non-FSD yoke cars received. It appears the only thing these cars got was a "request button, via the 2021.32.22 release

So, as of now, if you are a yoker, who paid for FSD, you not only are excluded from the yoke improvements found in 2021.36, but also the FSD beta software (assuming you had a score of 100). Looking for someone to pronounce I am wrong on this, by showing proof they either received the FSD beta, or the yoke improvements found in 2021.36 - for refreshed MSs with FSD. Anyone want to step forward? Anyone? No?"

Reactions: TechNeutral
So I take it AP2.0 cars arent getting the update either?

Very interesting (and disappointing) if true, especially since we had to pay extra for MCU2 as well.

I have an AP2 car (with FSD/MCU2) and now I wonder if I should try to maintain my 99 score or just give up since I won't be getting FSD anyways.

Will Elon once again screw the early adopters?

Very interesting (and disappointing) if true, especially since we had to pay extra for MCU2 as well.

I have an AP2 car (with FSD/MCU2) and now I wonder if I should try to maintain my 99 score or just give up since I won't be getting FSD anyways.

Will Elon once again screw the early adopters?
I didn’t even realize there was a safety score for a few days after the button since I have an android (so my score is garbage), but my gut feeling is AP2 (and native HW2 with an HW3 upgrade) are going to be weeks or months behind everyone else. Probably so much so that the score will be irrelevant and there will be a wide general release by the time it’s available to me.

I’m just gonna go back to driving “normally”

Last edited:
According to TeslaFi, very little S and X models have received this update.
To be clear, even though the population of S/X is smaller on TeslaFi relative to 3/Y, the relative percentages also seem to indicate not as many S/X have gotten FSD Beta yet. Roughly 20% of TeslaFi on 2021.32.22 (FSD Button) are S/X while 10% of 2021.32.25 (FSD Beta 10.2) are S/X. Although unclear if the ratio has changed much for pre-button early access, e.g., maybe the existing beta fleet was already at 10% for some reason and kept at that. Also, it could be some pattern that is specific to S/X drivers and/or vehicles that results in that lower rate.