Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who with a score of 100 and more than 100 miles is still waiting for FSD roll out?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No email from Tesla, but my software update (32.25 - aka Beta - 10.2) was finally available in phone app today. I had 100 score since last Saturday with 500 miles as of today. Finally the wait is over. Hope I don't have to deal with this stupid most dangerous driving that I have done recently without using brakes. Cheers!!

Reactions: jebinc
No email from Tesla, but my software update (32.25 - aka Beta - 10.2) was finally available in phone app today. I had 100 score since last Saturday with 500 miles as of today. Finally the wait is over. Hope I don't have to deal with this stupid most dangerous driving that I have done recently without using brakes. Cheers!!
Must be nice. Total score for me is 99, but I’ve put over 600 miles on my 2020 Model Y since the ninth with only 100s on the days I drove and nothing. Beyond frustrated with this BS game.

D1963F23-84B8-4AFD-9437-F49484A16DBF.png

Did anyone else miss out on the update yesterday?
Late 2016 Model X with HW3.0 and MCU2 but still nothing. Stuck with 2021.32.22.
Our cams are obsolete. Probably going to be a years long battle to get any new autopilot features. We're at a dead end. I'm selling before the market realizes that the FSD line item on my cars Monroney means nothing, and that these cars will never run vision.

Did anyone else miss out on the update yesterday?
Late 2016 Model X with HW3.0 and MCU2 but still nothing. Stuck with 2021.32.22.
Same (although early 2017 X). I’m hoping (AKA desperation) that we get something in the next round Fri. Otherwise, I’m out of the safety score stuff. Currently have a 100, but not operating the car the way I want.

Reactions: Blitz3RS and jebinc
Wonder how many there is of us getting the Beta today? Probably less than a hundred or so if it is limited to people with a 100. Also wonder what the 100 requirement and cutoff is.

I got back to 100 Saturday morning and have had 100 since.

FWIW I had a 99 until this past Friday morning when a drive got it to 100... received the beta download that evening.

• Informative
Updated info for AP 2.0 cars…
I just got off the phone with an agent on the vehicle support line. After some research and messaging with internal support folks they stated that “early S and X” cars that have gotten the HW3 and MCU2 upgrade will be able to get the FSD beta with our AP2.0 cameras. However, they have put us at the very end of the list after all other FSD beta requests have been filled. Naturally, they didn’t have any details how long that would take.

They were able to put in a “request” that older cars will 100 score be brought to the top of the queue since we have been waiting close to 5 years now, but they didn’t have a way to track the response.

The best that can probably be done now is to have more eligible early AP2.0 cars request the reprioritization to the proper place in the queue based on safety score vs. just being told “you are at the back of the line”.

• Informative
I just got off the phone with an agent on the vehicle support line. After some research and messaging with internal support folks they stated that “early S and X” cars that have gotten the HW3 and MCU2 upgrade will be able to get the FSD beta with our AP2.0 cameras. However, they have put us at the very end of the list after all other FSD beta requests have been filled. Naturally, they didn’t have any details how long that would take.

They were able to put in a “request” that older cars will 100 score be brought to the top of the queue since we have been waiting close to 5 years now, but they didn’t have a way to track the response.

The best that can probably be done now is to have more eligible early AP2.0 cars request the reprioritization to the proper place in the queue based on safety score vs. just being told “you are at the back of the line”.

Ouch.. well I guess we’ll see if they really meant “all cars” with the correct score like they said with the next rollout.

Nice to hear something but grain of salt as I’ve been lied to almost every time I’ve spoken to a Tesla rep haha.

Thanks for checking. This seems like the most likely scenario for us all. There’s no way Tesla would do a hardware upgrade for our cameras, especially when FSD is still in beta.

I understand the need to get beta to more customers that can help train the neural network - hence the rollout to only the latest hardware cars. But, you must not alienate your early adopters and your most loyal customers. That being said, I really hope we get it in the next update.

Can you share the number for vehicle support line? I’ll do my bit in calling them and requesting reprioritization.

Thanks for checking. This seems like the most likely scenario for us all. There’s no way Tesla would do a hardware upgrade for our cameras, especially when FSD is still in beta.

I understand the need to get beta to more customers that can help train the neural network - hence the rollout to only the latest hardware cars. But, you must not alienate your early adopters and your most loyal customers. That being said, I really hope we get it in the next update.

Can you share the number for vehicle support line? I’ll do my bit in calling them and requesting reprioritization.
877-798-3757