Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Why Isnt the Model X front rubber mats not available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Guys

So I looking to get full sets of Tesla mats for the MX but every time I check the tesla store website the front mats are not listed there. I know they are made by Weather Tech so I check their website and they don't have it either. Do you guys know why they are not listed? I really want the OEM mats but If I cant get the full set then I might have to go with Tough Pro.

Cheers

Hey Guys

So I looking to get full sets of Tesla mats for the MX but every time I check the tesla store website the front mats are not listed there. I know they are made by Weather Tech so I check their website and they don't have it either. Do you guys know why they are not listed? I really want the OEM mats but If I cant get the full set then I might have to go with Tough Pro.

Cheers
Calle do WeatherTech last week. Should be ready in few months.

To get something quick, Costco has a set of 4 heavy rubber in tan. $15

Goodyear brand, they are not custom for Tesla, but are designed to be trimmed with sissors to fit.

Might get you by until the custom ones are released.

Last edited:
I'd be a little uncomfortable ordering from a site that doesn't list any contact info like phone or address. Am I missing something?
Look at the pictures and I think you'll see those are the Rubbertite mats. I believe Lloyd's custom cuts and ships all mats for all vendors, so these guys are probably just passing along the order to Lloyd's for fulfillment. That may be good or bad depending on how you interpret things, and depending upon their price. Just look at the pictures and compare to the pictures of the Rubbertite mats on other sites.

Since I've mentioned these mats a few times in a few threads, I feel compelled to say I have no association with Lloyd's or any retailer. I simply bought the mats for my 5-seater and am generally happy.

Reactions: Jimmy 1 and bonnie
Again, very happy with the ToughPro, especially knowing I could have returned if not satisfied.

Warning, if it comes packaged with a free air fragrance that does not smell too bad... Toss It Immediately!!!... the next day the odor was intolerable and took a week or so to eliminate it

They fit great!

Attachments

• 659E9477-07BD-4EF6-832A-08AC2D7017EB.JPG
    659E9477-07BD-4EF6-832A-08AC2D7017EB.JPG
    371.5 KB · Views: 129