Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will Autopilot Cars Get Priority Deliveries?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

gavine

Petrol Head turned EV Enthusiast
Apr 1, 2014
Philadelphia, PA
Just wondering what the community thinks. Is Tesla prioritizing Autopilot builds over non-AP, due to the higher profit margin?

I ordered my 3 without AP and I'm hoping they are not pushing these out in favor of AP cars. Do you think the wait will still be 3 to 5 months or more than that on non-AP cars?

I doubt it..... If Tesla wanted the xtra cash flow that bad, they would just roll out the free month of EAP to all now...

I am sure that they would benefit from that quicker than pushing out cars with it as a priority for cash now...

Better not. I chose to forgo EAP at purchase because I wanted AWD more. EAP can be added later, AWD cannot.

I thought about the AWD version..... But, as I live in Florida, I put my money over in the RWD w/EAP and the FSD.... I love to play with new software.... and I knew I would get the car quicker if I ordered a RWD version.... Hence, the quick delivery date... Then again, I reserved on 4/28/16