TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Will Model-S Cable Organizer work with updated Wall Charger?

Discussion in 'Model X: Battery & Charging' started by vandacca, Jun 9, 2016.

1. vandacca

vandacca ReActive Member

Getting my Wall Charger installed next week in preparation for my Model-X and I was wondering if the Cable Organizer in the Model-S Store will work with the updated Wall Charger? Are the two handles compatible?

2. araxara

araxara S-P85#3,218 X-90D#3,299

Yes, the new HPWC cables do plug into the Cable Organizer. But the new HPWC has a recess on the side which holds the cable just fine (better than the original organizer). You can also wrap the cable around the new HPWC. I have two installed side by side and the cables don’t get in the way with each other.
    HPWC Connector Plugged in.JPG

• Informative x 1
  3. evanevery

evanevery Member

...or you can get a simple hose hangar at any hardware store...

4. vandacca

vandacca ReActive Member

Another option, which is what I'm planning to do, is to use 2 Gecko Toes to organize the cable nicely. Lots of pics in this forum with this setup.